You guys should watch the kings telecasts if available, they're pretty good.
You guys should watch the kings telecasts if available, they're pretty good.
goddamn Letang is lucky that the Kings can't pass
Doughty has been on the ice almost the entire time in OT, dude is insanely good in the offensive zone.
God I hate Pierre McGuire
finally, great shot
Probably don't want to give Staal so many 1-on-1's against your goalie lol
Pens strategy: get hemmed in own zone for 4 mins straight, take 2 shots in the last minute and score.
Staal with the OT winner with 18sec left!
I'd still credit MAF with the overtime winner, lol
Spoiler: show
Dont click that, it's not safe for ever.
Phaneuf/Aulie might be a sweet line though.
Hockey's version of the 50 Hitler.
Wow Lemaire shaped the fuck out of NJ. 2-2-1. Deny them shots. Whistle. Icing. Whistle. Whistle. Deny shots. He's like Grandpa Defense behind the bench. Nice end-to-ender by kovalchuk, I bet tomorrow ppl will be all "WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING THE TEAM WE CAN'T BEAT NEW JERSEY??" when in reality, NJ is playing conservative, structured hockey under the boss.
Oh God, I know I've been AWOL for like three days but this is fucking awesome.
Ever since Lemaire took over as interim coach, the Devils have been playing well like everyone predicted they would be.... except 40 games too late. They're still a big 13 points back though, and with less then 30 games to go, I really doubt they'll make a playoff spot at this point =/
Jay Onrait, one of the many reasons why TSN > all other sports channels... in Canada. I still prefer ESPN.com for everything sports that isn't Canada related though (IE not NHL, CFL, the Jays and on occasion the Raptors)Originally Posted by Bregor