Page 412 of 619 FirstFirst ... 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast
Results 8221 to 8240 of 12373
  1. #8221
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    lol awesome.


    edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Oh God, I know I've been AWOL for like three days but this is fucking awesome.
    It's versatile too.


  2. #8222
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    A tad bit nervous for the Hawks/Stars game tonight. Turco finally playing against the old team and well, Hawks need to win badly, though we do have the potential to shoot up to 9th tonight with a win, and some NHL help.

  3. #8223
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Forsberg coming back tonight!

    Spoiler: show
    Forsberg going on IR tonight

  4. #8224
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    To the surprise of no one Hamhuis is out with a concussion. Will be out indefinitely which I think is a good thing as they definitely want him to get healthy before the playoffs. I'm sorta glad that we're getting all these injuries out of the way but jesus god when are they going to stop?

  5. #8225
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Forsberg coming back tonight!

    Spoiler: show
    Forsberg going on IR tonight
    I swear to God if that happens, after I waited a week to get him off waivers I'm going to punch babies and kick kittens lol.

  6. #8226
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    It's versatile too.

    Holy hell, lol.

  7. #8227
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Also, funny that I dropped Arnott for him and Arnott did absolutely 0 this week so it kinda works out.

  8. #8228
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    . . .

    I haven't looked at either fantasy team since losing my job 3 weeks ago


    I went up 2 places in the standings in both leagues

  9. #8229
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    . . .

    I haven't looked at either fantasy team since losing my job 3 weeks ago


    I went up 2 places in the standings in both leagues
    Ever since I referred to you as the New Jersey devils of BGFHL you've been on a tear. Fucking hubris biting me in the ass.

  10. #8230
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    Ever since I referred to you as the New Jersey devils of BGFHL you've been on a tear. Fucking hubris biting me in the ass.
    Funny that I changed my team slogan to that, about a month into the season and it's said that ever since lol.

  11. #8231
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,485
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    Someone link me a stream to the Pens game. The one on MyP2P doesn't seem to want to load.

  12. #8232
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I have an awesome clip from NHL11 coming later when I can get this video editor shit moved to my other PC and installed

  13. #8233
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    Someone link me a stream to the Pens game. The one on MyP2P doesn't seem to want to load.
    linky

    atdhe.me

  14. #8234
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,485
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    linky

    atdhe.me
    Son of a bitch 4-0 Isles after the 1st. Thanks though.

  15. #8235
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Thank you Brent Johnson for decimating my goalie stats for the week.

    Thank you Party Boi Kaner (Selamis?) for not having any goalie worth a shit.

  16. #8236
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    Son of a bitch 4-0 Isles after the 1st. Thanks though.
    Was gonna say, not sure you're going want to watch it..

  17. #8237
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,485
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    I have faith and sat though much worse. 2000-2005 was pretty bad for me.

    As i type that it's 6-0 Isles =/

  18. #8238
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,485
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    Oh shit 3 fights at the same time including Pupuis.

    Sucker punch on Talbot who wasn't even looking.

  19. #8239
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Oh shit, I didn't even check beforehand, it's on Hackey Night on Y! http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/hockeynight/2011021112

    More stable feed to watch, 6-1 I SMELL A COMEBACK

  20. #8240
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,485
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    That was an absolute pussy move sucker punching Talbot who was just skating through center ice.

    5 game misconducts so far.

Page 412 of 619 FirstFirst ... 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  5. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  6. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  7. NHL Season 08-09
    By Thoronas in forum Sports
    Replies: 2444
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 19:36
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08