Page 420 of 619 FirstFirst ... 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 ... LastLast
Results 8381 to 8400 of 12373
  1. #8381
    sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    And I think that the Caps will be fine. The President's trophy isn't a big deal, as long as you're in the playoffs.

  2. #8382
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Go habs!!!!
    Cmon now that's unnecessary.

    Leafs are out of contention. Good canucks flames game though.

    Btw page 420 yeaaa

  3. #8383
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Mote View Post
    And I think that the Caps will be fine. The President's trophy isn't a big deal, as long as you're in the playoffs.
    I seriously doubt that they'll magically gel for the playoffs this year, since they haven't the last three seasons. In other words, I'm already getting mentally ready for baseball to start again.

  4. #8384
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Big win by the Canucks, but the Blues let us down
    Sounds like you've got
    Spoiler: show
    the blues
    Spoiler: show



    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    I seriously doubt that they'll magically gel for the playoffs this year, since they haven't the last three seasons. In other words, I'm already getting mentally ready for baseball to start again.
    I keep hoping Ovie is saving himself for the playoffs. At least that's what I want to believe is what's happening.

  5. #8385
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm honestly surprised Martin didn't get more than a four game suspension. Apparently the league has already forgotten Steve Moore. I have absolutely no problem with Godard taking a 10 game suspension to defend Johnson. None at all. He did what he is paid to do. Protect his team. I'm sure had Engelland still been in the game he would have done the same exact thing. Gillies is just a piece of shit.

  6. #8386
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    I keep hoping Ovie is saving himself for the playoffs. At least that's what I want to believe is what's happening.
    Ovie is a fat tub of shit this year, he looked a little thick in 24/7 and apparently it's getting worse. Maybe his mom can make something a little healthier than stuffed cabbage rolls next season. (Or, you know, he could actually hit the gym over the summer.)

    ALSO

    A player, supposedly Scott Hannan (who has been one of the most vocal players on the team since the trade for Flash) called a players-only meeting about 15 minutes after the 3rd period yesterday. That must have been fun.

    ALSO

    Does NHL.com video work here? Look at Schultz right here. Fucking look at him. Jesus Christ.

    http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...9&event=WSH500

  7. #8387
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Go behind net, score against Chicago Detroit.

  8. #8388
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Wow, just an awful giveaway by Boston there. Bertuzzi literally standing alone right on top of Thomas.

  9. #8389
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    booom

  10. #8390
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    What is it called again when you score a goal and you have one more player on the ice than the other team?

    /scarletcap'd

  11. #8391
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Whoever decided hockey at 12:30 (10:30) was a good idea should be shot.

  12. #8392
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Bruins absolutely owning this period, maybe the Wings should've only beaten them 3-1 the other night instead of making them come in all pissed off lol

  13. #8393
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Whoever decided hockey at 12:30 (10:30) was a good idea should be shot.
    INFERIOR TIME ZONES

  14. #8394
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Whoever decided hockey at 12:30 (10:30) was a good idea should be shot.
    I blame Pierre.

  15. #8395
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I don't mind it really, it's nice to wake up and have hockey on first thing in the morning.

  16. #8396
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I don't mind it really, it's nice to wake up and have hockey on first thing in the morning.
    Hey fuck you buddy I've been at work for eight hours.

  17. #8397
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Bruins absolutely owning this period, maybe the Wings should've only beaten them 3-1 the other night instead of making them come in all pissed off lol
    Detroit isn't good at this "first period" thing.

  18. #8398
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Also I think you have to maim or kill Holmstrom for him to draw a penalty.

  19. #8399
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Also I think you have to maim or kill Holmstrom for him to draw a penalty.
    The replay looked a lot better than the live play lol, watching it live I was like HOLY SHIT HE'S KILLING HIM but on the replay the guy had his hands together and he wasn't hitting Holmstrom into the boards like I thought he was, he was making it a gigantic pain in the ass to stand up lol

  20. #8400
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Wings getting more shots shorthanded than on the PP

Page 420 of 619 FirstFirst ... 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  5. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  6. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  7. NHL Season 08-09
    By Thoronas in forum Sports
    Replies: 2444
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 19:36
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08