Claude Julien is the coach I can never remember, it's like 'oh he's the fat bald one, no, not BB...no, not Trotz...the other one'
Nice shot by Draper
Kris Draper... scores?
Nice defense lol
. . .
Pierre: What a pass by Eaves, a nice little saucer going up and over the stick of Andrew Ference
video: showing the pass sticking flat to the ice, going under Ference's stick
At the Caps game yesterday I was talking to my dad about how there's no way Thomas can keep this up. Guess I was right!
to be fair I guess, that spot between the benches fucking sucks for actually watching a game, there's like 19 partitions in a 6 square-foot area so you can't see a damn thing outside of the neutral zone, but just shut the fuck up
Also lol at the Flyers beards commercial.
what the fuck at the shift timer clock
Players responding to a clean, big hit by...waiting til their shift and delivering a clean, big hit...unheard of
HOW did that not end up in the net.
e: Rafalski thought he would pass one to Thomas, that was cute.
Timberrrrr
Shithead scores!