Yeah that's weird, usually Comcast Chicago(at least for home games) does a player interview during the first intermission then shows the shoot-the-puck contest during the second, for away games they just go back to the studio for analysis/highlights from other games/sports.
Must be a FSN thing then.
I thought Kings games were Comcast too? Or at least one of the California markets was?
I miss sep, anyone else think he killed himself when crosby and malkin went down¿
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Looks like Pens are done overachieving. The lack of offensive zone pressure is killing our defense.
Also I think it was the Sharks on Comcast, I recall them being one of the bonus market games they aired here during Hawks/Bulls off-nights.
Avery's actually getting a lot of minutes this period and looking strangely like an actual hockey player, messed up...
6'1" Jarret Stoll some how boards Pronger and Pronger gets the call for roughing after the play.
Now, im not saying Stoll shouldnt have gotten a penalty too but.... Fuck Pronger, lol.
Pronger's built like Frankenstein, how does he even get low enough to be boarded lol...
I dont know, lol was a really weird play to watch. Im just waiting for Pronger now to do something stupid and get suspended for a few games.
Rangers beat an ahl team, woo!
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk