Come on Habs, lets shut out the Leafs for the year and put another nail in the coffin :D
Come on Habs, lets shut out the Leafs for the year and put another nail in the coffin :D
Ohhh, a scrap 8secs in....this is gonna be a good game!
oh god. PP 10 seconds in for MTL. I can see this being an amusing game.
edit: Lebda is not scratched tonight, I dont know why they're even bothering playing the game tonight as the result is already known.
Got to give my fellow Manitoban cheers for that great save.
HAAAAAAAABS!
And there's your Christening in Montreal Reimer![]()
SoB!
Odd calls going both ways so far in the TOR MTL game.... I hope the refs get their head out of their asses soon.
.... and the shutout streak is finally over lol
...
Thank you for that refs... =/
Oh my God lol.....
Wait... Lebda scored? What is this? I am lost.
LOL kessel and auld
Wait were people in Montreal saying Auld was good?
well, they're gonna need a goalie for the playoffs, as god knows that price turns into a pumpkin come the end of the season.
How do you know that
First yeah price won against the bruins 4-3
2nd year ya he suckedn they lost 4-0
3rd year he played like 1 game
So yeah we got the proof price sucks in playoff
Chicago just started playing, wheres Isla and the rest of the Soooo Handsome crew?
Edit: In other news I regret starting Howard. Dudes killing me.
Sorry I meant it in jest lol. This is coming from a guy who hasnt had playoff games in.... far too long. Was just meaning he hasn't had much success in the playoffs. And in that first year, MTL won the East, so beating BOS in 7 and then losing to PHI in 5 isnt exactly overwhelming in favour for him in the clutch. Still young though, and he'll get it together I'm sure.