True, people get hurt as a result of a highly physical game played at an intense level.
Guys who go out of their way to play dirty, and are disrespectful of their fellow combatants, is another issue. Don't try and pretend Cooke was making "a hockey play". Dirty hit is dirty.
One side of me wants the Habs to dismantle the Wild....but the other side of me wants to give them a point to stave off Calgarys hopes into the play offs (I win a bill from a friend if they don't make it in). Oh the humanity!
Pretty dumb thing over all to say and im sure hes just upset the pens lost and trying to get a rise out of people.
Injuries happen, but it doesn't mean people aren't relieved when someone isn't seriously injured. Any player, coach, trainer, member of management will tell you they NEVER want to see a player injured. No matter who they are. (unless its a player that shows no respect for other players i assume)
Woo, Habs up in the first minute lol
I know its Cooke, I meant to say isnt not is. lol. But yeah, GENERALLY, no one ever wants to see anyone get hurt, unless the player getting hurt is Cooke, Avery, Beaukeboom type player.
Big Kos!
2-0 Habs!
I definitely don't want to see Matt Cooke get hurt. He still gets to collect his salary if he's hurt. I want to see him thrown clean out of the league.
Again no stream for the game I want to see >< atdhe, myp2p.eu doesnt have stream for Habs game. Anyone got stream for this?
Yeah, no luck with this game :/
Wow that hit on McDonagh was Cooke-tastic. You'd think with all the news on getting rid of head shots and cheap shots in the NHL right now he's be smart enough to keep his head (and elbow) down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FELDu15CN48
Habs pioneer everything :D
Just showed the Cooke hit on RDS...is he a retard or something? He doesnt even try to conceal the dirty hit...I guess he figured if Chara can be blatant and get away with it, he might as well try?
Well atleast Cooke plays for the right team. Would be better off just quitting the fucking game.
Nice, PK goal.
Wow, Wilds just fell apart.
5-0 Habs.
FUCK YEAH NASHVILLE. Beautiful collapse by Buffalo garners only one point.
POW! Tell me someone was watching the Predators v Sabres. Preds down 3-1 with 4 minutes left; Geoffrion, a TN native who was just brought up 11 games ago, scores both goals to tie and had a hat trick overall. Then the Preds score 27 seconds into overtime for the win. Awesome.