Flames and Kings now...this one is going to be awesome.....hopefully.
Calling it now: OT, Kings win.
Flames and Kings now...this one is going to be awesome.....hopefully.
Calling it now: OT, Kings win.
Hmmmm not sure who to root for in Calgary vs LA. I don't want Calgary to get knocked out of the playoff picture too soon. Would love for it to all come down to the final game of the year vs Vancouver. But on the other hand I do love seeing Calgary lose.
Great game for pit-det
Man the Kings are ALL over the flames and its 0-0. Flames are barely hanging in there.
Ofc this just means the Flame will score off a fluke goal and win 1-0.
Holy Penguins game, Batman. I'm not sure how I managed to not throw anything when Detroit scored that fourth goal.
Its easy when you only watch the last few games of the season + playoffs!
j/k![]()
If I could get Fox Sports Pittsburgh here I would gladly trade 400 of the channels I already have for it.
It's kind of stunning, we had like 7 centres at the beginning of the season.... they're all just like, 2nd or 3rd line centers though. Iggy has yet to play with a solid first line in his entire career, which just makes his 10 straight seasons of 30+ goals all the more amazing.
Only 2 games tonight but both have been freaking awesome.
LA scores, Calgary ties it right up.
Ya Iggy is fucking amazing. Great captain, great player, terrible ScotiaBank spokesman.
Oh hello LA goal.
Edit: apparently my stream is behind whatever Bluefan is watching. 1-1
I think Olli just trolled the Kings...
Jokinen?? Clutch??? I honestly have no idea how.
Its pretty sad when im just hoping for a point most games now
So many non-calls. Love playoff intensity hockey, haha
Another 3 pointer lol.
Yeah I have FSN west too.