Damn you Toes, why did I buy your team Canada jersey, ffffffffffffffffffff
Damn you Toes, why did I buy your team Canada jersey, ffffffffffffffffffff
Looks like the Flames are out. Time to go collect an easy bill. Thank you Toews!
Perry with two goals so far, Ducks up 3-1...
Perry with the hat trick, #50 on the season...
also Emery just mysteriously pulled himself out of the game and went to the dressing room
jesus and Selanne adds another, 5-1 Ducks
Holy shit, Perry is only 3 points away with 2 games left of being tied for most points in the NHL.
Haters gonna hate, but he keeps putting up points bros
the Rocket's a lock unless Stamkos pulls a fucking Ovechtrick or something, Hart is seeming really likely now especially considering this hatty came against an incredibly hot team in a must-win game
Iginla with a hatty...maybe he'll be able to get a Ray Borque deal someday after he finishes wasting his prime on the Flames
Fuck Corey Perry
Yotes / Kings game is solid. Hoping the Yotes pull it out as I expect they will lose one of their last two back-to-back Sharks games.
Jonathan Quick's "accidental" save will definitely be somewhere on ESPN tomorrow. Hits the pipe, bounces horizontally across perfectly, hits that pipe, then he kicks it with the back of his skate back across the line again and it misses the first pipe by an inch and sails out.
So at the UC tonight was a guy who after Kopecky scored, started chanting MVP to many bewildered looks from my section and numerous head shaking. Then later as the rest of the fans are chanting "Let's Go Hawks", this same dude starts chanting "thank you Kopecky!"
That's all I have to share lol, dude was like, way on Kopecky's dick lol.
Fuck the refs, fuck the Hawks. The fix it in!
I'm no longer amicable Hawks bros. This is war.
PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLAAAAAAAYYYYYYYOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSS SSSSSSS
Jarret Stoll is fucking godly on the shootout, 9/10 for the year.
So if I'm looking at the standings right and applying the tie breakers, as long as Hawks can get at least 3 points this weekend, we're in no matter what Dallas does. Two wins puts us in as well obviously. Puck Daddy says we're in with 2 points though...