Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 632
  1. #201
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    2+3=5

    Seasons that is...

  2. #202
    Spiders are Awesome
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7,073
    BG Level
    8

    Meh episode, but "fuck me in both ears" almost made me choke on hamburger helper.

  3. #203
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Girl he saves becomes new nanny/significant other for dex as he can trust her for his excursions?

  4. #204
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    preview for next week indicates
    Spoiler: show
    that she is reckless and whatnot, and attempts to shoot someone, so I'm thinking the relationship will be strained a bit...

  5. #205
    Daddy Warbucks
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,371
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    preview for next week indicates
    Spoiler: show
    that she is reckless and whatnot, and attempts to shoot someone, so I'm thinking the relationship will be strained a bit...
    Spoiler: show
    That's a bummer, hopefully she won't become a hotter version of Lila. While I have a lot of faith in the writers, I wouldn't be surprised if her and Dexter end up doing some tag-team that ends up going awry like with Jimmy Smitts.


    I'm really looking forward to the next few episodes, because it looks like all of Dexter's personal problems like the kids, nannies, etc have all been sorted out and he can return to his usual endeavors.

  6. #206
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Any other download links. Megaupload giving that bullshit "Download limit exceeded" shit again

  7. #207
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    The only thing I download is Dexter, on a weekly basis, so I think it's an IP issue.

    edit: right off the bat Hotfile says I've reacched my hourly limit and have to wait five minutes for the first part.

  8. #208
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    you in a dorm or something? I know that gave me issues, which is why I got an account in the first place

  9. #209
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I wish I had an account so I could download 1+ gigs, but I don't usually download higher quality stuff, so getting it all for free from MU without any parts is just fine, no problem in a dorm here <.<

  10. #210
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    you in a dorm or something? I know that gave me issues, which is why I got an account in the first place
    yeah it's a dorm, I've thought about paying but naaahh


    Hotfile works much better. i'll deal with parts, shit doesn't bother me too much

  11. #211
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    2+3=5

    Seasons that is...
    Pretty much. Which may not be a bad thing, depending on how it plays out.

  12. #212
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    398
    BG Level
    4

    Thanks Qal, you the fuckin man as always.

  13. #213
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,668
    BG Level
    6

    Megaupload is now down

  14. #214
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    down again, fuuu

  15. #215
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,365
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    This season is moving sooo slow. I just keep waiting for something awesome to happen and nothing does.

  16. #216
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,668
    BG Level
    6

    Is there a stream? my DL is sooooo slow.

  17. #217
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    269
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    This season is moving sooo slow. I just keep waiting for something awesome to happen and nothing does.
    Robocop. Doesnt get more awesome than that.

  18. #218
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,537
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Hell yeah, Robocop up in this bitch.

  19. #219
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,065
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    preview for next episode looks pretty awesome

  20. #220
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    weird season so far, i can predict an episode as im watching it, but still have no clue where the plot is going.

    i like the characters just fine, but the la guerta+batista plot can go away. i don't care if they're married or fighting or w/e.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dexter Season 6 (now with more bitching)
    By Qalbert in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 768
    Last Post: 2012-01-14, 18:33
  2. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2011-03-15, 19:45
  3. Dexter: Season 3
    By SamanosukeShiva in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2008-08-02, 00:41
  4. Dexter Season 2
    By Elcura in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 00:58