Any links to tonights episode yet? :D
Any links to tonights episode yet? :D
http://www.justin.tv/trash_your_tv30#/w/457224704
try this, it started bout 5 min ago, missed nothing so far. that's midnight est it started.
tvt has it.
What is tvt? Google doesn't pull up anything.
All I can say is Wow. Not really about this episode but the sneak peek at next week...
For anyone who watched tonights ep, was that Stiles at the very end? Been waiting for her to crop up but I couldn't be sure if that was her, looked like Charlize Theron in Monster.
That was indeed her.
Some thoughts about next week
Spoiler: show
Awesome episode, as always.
They're playing up the Irish Nanny like something's gonna happen, but I think it would just be way too cliche.
I like how Quinn isn't a complete idiot about his suspicions of Dex as Kyle Butler. When he mentioned to the FBI guy that he could be wrong, it made my respect for him go up considerably.
I get the feeling that the Santa Muerda case is going to end up being Dex's major conflict this season. I think that Venezuelan Cop is going to crack the case around the same time that Dex does and she's gonna come really close to catching Dex in the act of his vigilantism. Complete guess: She actually IS gonna catch Dex in the act, but the chick that Dex just rescued is going to kill her before she has a chance to reveal it (as she is no doubt Dex's biggest fan now), possibly being killed in the act herself.
Anyone know if those two links above are legit?
Where is Qal?
Megaupload's being a bitch. I wait the timer, click regular upload and and it just says "waiting for..." and opens up some advertisement popup
fuck that website.
Maybe it has something to do with being on campus but "You are already downloading, no parallel downloads allowed" or some shit.
Fucking adventure to download Dexter anymore since p2p is being blocked.
julia stiles = new rita
huh? How so? From the look of the preview, she looks more trouble than she's worth.
she will probably learn to love ol' dexter.
edit: with her mouth
More like new Lila, really.
The bad thing is this probably means Deb won't find out this season.
Something will happen at the end of the season that will make us drool for next season. Deb finding out seems like the perfect choice there.
Spoiler: show
^ agreed, can't stand her voice though.
Why are batista and laguerta still in this show? Seriously, have they done/said anything relevant or even slightly interesting since season 2?