• Navigation
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 880
  1. #361
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    MOTHER FUCKER WHY DIDNT I START TONY GONZALEZ

  2. #362
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    I thought maybe he got lucky cause last week was the Lions, but he really learned how to throw between playing for the Falcons and this season. That combined with his scrambling and he's just fucking ridiculous out there.

  3. #363
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Well.. I dunno if he 'learned how to throw'.. he's still 16-29 for around 55% completion, and is still playing the lolJags, but he's been real impressive.

  4. #364
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Fuck me... Im losing, my fantasy, match up but if I was facing any other person I'd be winning

  5. #365
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    And that's game.

    Holy shit, could Denver's red zone offense be any worse this year?

  6. #366
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    God damn.. Peyton Manning just amazes me. Turning Austin Collie into a superstar lol

  7. #367
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Hey what happens if I drop/add a WR with 5points this week for one who hasn't played yet?

    Can I start the one I added, or do I lose those 5 points for the week.

  8. #368
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Denver's in the red zone! Time to be afraid of the football.

  9. #369
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    God damn.. Peyton Manning just amazes me. Turning Austin Collie into a superstar lol
    Thank you, I'm up 3 points... god I'm fucked. I swear if I lose because of a kicker shits gonna suck. Mostly because Buehler has like 10 points and akers doesn't have much.

  10. #370
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,229
    BG Level
    7

    lol, so Rivers has a 3rd down, 2yd TD to Gates taken back because of holding then completes a 12yd TD to Gates. 2Point conversion is completed to Nenee and then called off for some 5yd penalty, so he says nbd and completes it again to Nenee for the conversion.

    Dude is clutch.

    Edit: lmao, Leon Washington with his second kickoff for a TD...jesus. Clearly the Jets made the right call sending him off to Seattle.

  11. #371
    Blackice
    Guest

    Washington with his second return of the day, the look on Rivers' face was priceless lol.

  12. #372
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    ... and then Seattle runs it back for a TD.

  13. #373
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,893
    BG Level
    7

    Washington's a boss lol

  14. #374
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    oakland settin up to beat arizona

  15. #375
    Blackice
    Guest

    Seattle's offense is trying way too hard to lose it.

  16. #376
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Redskins being the Redskins.

  17. #377
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Philly 2-1, rest of the teams 1-2... started 0-2 and still are in the same boat as everyone else... pretty much

  18. #378
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    LOL Janikowski misses a 32 yarder. gg.

  19. #379
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    oakland settin up to beat arizona
    and janikowski shanked the field goal, lololol

    i liked the shot of the oakland coaches all running out to celebrate and then o wait

  20. #380
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    oakland settin up to beat arizona
    HAHAHAHAHA wide left.

    Fuck the Raiders.

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 8 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 2007-10-30, 00:51
  2. NFL Week 7 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 2007-10-25, 14:21
  3. NFL Week 6 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2007-10-16, 16:55
  4. NFL Week 5 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 2007-10-11, 13:23
  5. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  6. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42