• Navigation
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 880
  1. #101
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    and Dallas is going to get lit up by Schaub, hopefully after they hit 0-3 people will stop pretending that they're a good team

  2. #102
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    I'll take a blowout loss by the bills if it meant the fagboys would start 0-3.

    Oh please let it happen

  3. #103
    Predictably Unpredictable
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,289
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Tennessee @ NY Giants
    Pittsburgh @ Tampa Bay
    Cincinnati @ Carolina
    Cleveland @ Baltimore
    Dallas @ Houston
    San Fransisco @ Kansas City
    Detroit @ Minnesota
    Buffalo @ New England
    Atlanta @ New Orleans
    Washington @ St. Louis
    Philly @ Jacksonville
    Oakland @ Arizona
    San Diego @ Seattle
    Indy @ Denver
    Jets @ Miami
    Green Bay @ Chicago

  4. #104
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    As much as I would like to see it, I don't see the Cowboys going 0-3

  5. #105
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Even with how the Texans have been playing I doubt it as well. But I guess we'll see if that meeting plus week of practice actually re-motivated them. If they lose then they get the following bye week to turn shit around again, 0-3 to me is unlikely, 0-4 I wouldn't even consider possible even for Dallas. Jerry is gonna start firing people at that point if they have one of their worst seasons during their stadium's SB year.

  6. #106
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    As much as I would like to see it, I don't see the Cowboys going 0-3
    1. Start season 0-3.
    2. Get a fire lit under their asses during bye week.
    3. Win 8 straight until Week 13 @ Indy.
    4. Win final 3 games winning division at 12-4.
    5. ???
    6. Profit.

    Book it.

    Surpassing:

    1993 - Cowboys
    2001 - Patriots
    2007 - Giants

  7. #107
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

  8. #108
    Nyx
    Nyx is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    468
    BG Level
    4

    I'd be all for an 0-4 start with less than 14 pts scored during the next two games if it mean the cum guzzling, red-headed buffoon would get the boot.

  9. #109
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Cosigned, as long as wade keeps his job, he's done a very good job with the defense imo, besides perhaps last week but I think it was more of a fluke. Only thing the def lacks is turnovers, which kinda just happen nothing you can do about it from a coaching standpoint imo.

    Also, no hangover nyx? AND WHY AREN'T YOU AT THE GAME AIGHT.

  10. #110
    Nyx
    Nyx is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    468
    BG Level
    4

    No hangover, and the game is in Houston. I'm not driving down there. I sold my tickets to the Bears game. How they play today will decide whether or not I want to go to the Tennessee game.

  11. #111
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    That picture is made of a lot of win right thar Reroy.

  12. #112
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Posted by a miami fan on my facebook. lol... welp here we go... barber can't cut the edge already shoulda been a nice gain.

  13. #113
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    INT cause of butterfingers, awesome. Path was wide open, what a dipshit.

  14. #114
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Annnnnd Pickle fumbles the snap. Welcome to the league! lol

  15. #115
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Yo NY Giants, Imma let you finish in a minute but.. Bart Simpson had the best Butterfingers of all time.

  16. #116
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    ugh we got Detroit/Minnesota here instead of Dallas/Houston

  17. #117
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Uh. Ryan get hurt or something? <.<

  18. #118
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Yeah that's fucked up man.. i mean texas is so close to chicago compared to minnesota.

  19. #119
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Arghhh choice if you cut to the left you woulda been gone brotha.

  20. #120
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Uh. Ryan get hurt or something? <.<
    Which Ryan?

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 8 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 2007-10-30, 00:51
  2. NFL Week 7 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 2007-10-25, 14:21
  3. NFL Week 6 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2007-10-16, 16:55
  4. NFL Week 5 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 2007-10-11, 13:23
  5. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  6. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42