1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 5 hours, 33 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 18 hours, 26 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 5 days, 22 hours, 33 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 11 hours, 26 minutes
Page 177 of 262 FirstFirst ... 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast
Results 3521 to 3540 of 5229
  1. #3521
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,324
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Ants in Copperbell are usually a good start.

  2. #3522
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by lancaster View Post
    Ants in Copperbell are usually a good start.
    Thanks

  3. #3523
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Where are they at in copperbell?

  4. #3524
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Whatever you do, don't get power-leveled on Gnats. For some reason they like to turn and Thunderstrike on the weakest player or something.

  5. #3525
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    Whatever you do, don't get power-leveled on Gnats. For some reason they like to turn and Thunderstrike on the weakest player or something.
    lmao, that's terrible.

  6. #3526
    Ifrit's lolCudgel
    QQing is what I do best

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    524
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Fereydoon View Post
    So, currently a level 10 CNJ, misc other lesser things. All the gear in the ward in Ul'Dah is expensive. >_> Should I just be buying npc gear for awhile? I also read selling shards/crystals is a good way to make money, but no ones bought them yet, and I can't stick my retainer in the Crystalier's ward because it's packed, should I just npc them?
    Don't NPC shards. A stack of 999 shards will get you anywhere from 110-150~k minus taxes. NPCing them will give you what, like 10kish for 999?

  7. #3527
    The Spooniest of Bards
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,676
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Are CNJ nukes supposed to suck at 12? Friend's THM nukes are sooooo much better. Also, should I be using rasp/etc?

  8. #3528
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    thanks for the PL info.

    anyone know where i can find raptors from 35-40 range?

  9. #3529
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,293
    BG Level
    9

    Don't believe there are any raptors below 40sh, lowest ones being north of bald knoll I think.

  10. #3530
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    hmm ok, thanks. how about boars? anything below lvl 40?

  11. #3531
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,293
    BG Level
    9

    Likewise, I don't know of any below 40, lowest I know of being on that river-island in Coerthas.

  12. #3532
    The Spooniest of Bards
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,676
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    What should I be spending my CNJ marks on?

  13. #3533
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    25
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Dunemaul

    Quote Originally Posted by Fereydoon View Post
    What should I be spending my CNJ marks on?
    Fast Cast is prob the ability to get first. AFAIK all the "Wand" attacks are kinda useless now.
    Also im pretty sure they are removing guild marks in next patch. So you might not want to rush collect them if they are getting removed anyway.

  14. #3534
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,293
    BG Level
    9

    ^

    Idk if SE intentionally made wand attacks completely worthless or if they just don't care enough to fix it till the next update, but yea skip them.

    Get Fast cast (for all it's worth, barely notice any change thanks to the slow servers) then just buy up stat conversions if you plan on playing a melee class.

  15. #3535
    The Spooniest of Bards
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,676
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Is there anyway to change the filters in the battle window? Or do I just have to make a new tab?

  16. #3536
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    All of the tabs are editable. You just have to check "Enable Tab" first before you can edit the name or filters.

  17. #3537
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,144
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I'm sure I know the answer to this already, but is it possible to make the more than two tabs per window? I'd like to get my 5 tabs set up like XI had (General, Tell, Party, Linkshell, Shout) but I haven't been able to figure out how to have more than just the two if it is. If not, have they addressed adding more tabs in the future at all?

  18. #3538
    The Spooniest of Bards
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,676
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    All of the tabs are editable. You just have to check "Enable Tab" first before you can edit the name or filters.
    I mean the other window, though. Or would I just drag the tab out and it'd make a window?

  19. #3539
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    As far as I know, you can only have 4 tabs, forcibly separated into 2 different windows with 2 tabs in each.

    I'm a little confused at the question though.

    Main Menu > Configuration > Log Settings

    It's separated into windows 1 and 2, each with two editable tabs, and a master transparency and font-size setting. I don't think you can simply drag out or drag in tabs... yet. You just have to decided which windows are going to have which tabs and manually adjust the filters and tab names to fit your needs.

    If it's the first time you're editing your logs, as soon as you enable any tabs in window 2, that window will appear on your interface and you'll have to move it to where you want it. (I think that's what you might have been talking about)

  20. #3540
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    451
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Hydraxis

    Quote Originally Posted by Fereydoon View Post
    Are CNJ nukes supposed to suck at 12? Friend's THM nukes are sooooo much better. Also, should I be using rasp/etc?
    I noticed that Banish 2 and Scourge 2 easily outdamaged the Tier 2 CNJ nukes as well. i dont use the DoTs though because they dont last very long and resist alot on things that matter.

Page 177 of 262 FirstFirst ... 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3796
    Last Post: 2013-08-17, 13:29
  2. FFXIV Random Speculation/Question Thread X: "Social life ends tonight."
    By Kurokikaze in forum FFXIV: Archive of the Betas
    Replies: 1982
    Last Post: 2010-09-25, 12:49