1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 40 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 11 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 22 hours, 40 minutes
Page 84 of 262 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 1661 to 1680 of 5229
  1. #1661
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    444
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    you still cant config arrow keys to move camera and you cant clean a keymap, meaning you have 3 or 4 keys left for 10-12 things they added that can be mapped..
    Select one of the things that is currently mapped and press delete.

  2. #1662
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,825
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    Select one of the things that is currently mapped and press delete.
    That doesn't help, since the ability to config all of your keyboard comes in December.

    A silly thing to bitch about at this time, but yeah.

  3. #1663
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    325
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    Select one of the things that is currently mapped and press delete.

    thanks! going to try when i get home, really need to delete the strafe keys, since they do nothing.

  4. #1664
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    44
    BG Level
    1

    Faction Leve Question

    Question regarding Faction Leves:

    I just accepted a faction leve (the Rorogun one to be specific) which is supposed to begin in Camp Tranquil. I arrived at Camp Tranquil, attempted to initiate the quest, but it appears greyed out on my screen. I checked my quest journal and the leve has the green "completion" check mark next to it.

    I'm confused. I never initiated the leve. I never actually did the leve. I never got the reward. Am I doing something wrong? I know that you normally have to speak to an NPC to pop the actual leve mobs but don't you first need to initiate the leve at the aetheryte, then speak to the NPC, then kill the mobs?

    Please help.

  5. #1665
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,453
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    Select one of the things that is currently mapped and press delete.
    Holy shit thank you

  6. #1666
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    100
    BG Level
    3

    So, is there any way to dual box on windows 7? I heard about one on XP but nothing about 7.

  7. #1667
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    294
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Magos View Post
    Question regarding Faction Leves:

    I just accepted a faction leve (the Rorogun one to be specific) which is supposed to begin in Camp Tranquil. I arrived at Camp Tranquil, attempted to initiate the quest, but it appears greyed out on my screen. I checked my quest journal and the leve has the green "completion" check mark next to it.

    I'm confused. I never initiated the leve. I never actually did the leve. I never got the reward. Am I doing something wrong? I know that you normally have to speak to an NPC to pop the actual leve mobs but don't you first need to initiate the leve at the aetheryte, then speak to the NPC, then kill the mobs?

    Please help.
    It's a bug after the update, random leves you accept are marked as failed or completed even though you haven't touched them. You can wait a day or so and the leve will reset in your log so you'll be able to complete it and get the reward (this happened to 4 of my leves, I was able to complete them the next day).

  8. #1668
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    How do you use an item when you have "Chat-Specific Keyboard" set to ON? The only way I've done it is use /item "Item Name" <me>, is there an easier way?

  9. #1669
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    665
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    How long does it take to get all of your stat points back at rank 35+?

  10. #1670
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    335
    BG Level
    4

    How do you set your favorite teleport locations?

  11. #1671
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by jPuff View Post
    How do you set your favorite teleport locations?
    Speak to the NPC that stands behind the counter at the chosen camp. There's a fee of 2000 gil to set favorites.

  12. #1672
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    293
    BG Level
    4

    Talk to one of thee nearby npcs. Gatekeeper I think they're called

  13. #1673
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    335
    BG Level
    4

    Thanks!

  14. #1674
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,945
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    The fee seems to vary by level of camp. Nine Ivies was 4000g to set as a favorite.

  15. #1675
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Jorildyn View Post
    The fee seems to vary by level of camp. Nine Ivies was 4000g to set as a favorite.
    Hmm, who woulda' thunk.

    Drybone and Bloodshore were 2000 if I recall correctly.

  16. #1676

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Holy shitttttt you can cast/act on things behind you now. It auto-turns you ;3 Thank christ, YOU ARE NOT FACING THE TARGET shit irked me so hard.

    And on a sad note, you still can't scroll through a party list with the purple subtarget circle... only as a regular target Still, though, progress!

  17. #1677
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    566
    BG Level
    5

    Has anyone done the faction leve "Old Money" , r40 at Iron Lake, collect cargo?

    Ripped Haub as reward but its 300 points I dont wanna waste and wondering how hard it is?

  18. #1678
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I couldn't imagine any Horn and Hand leve would be very difficult... It probably just depends on the zone and how high of level aggro you would have to run through. Thus, I don't think the Iron Lake area would be difficult to navigate.

  19. #1679
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    does the repaired "vintage" version of something look visually different than the base moldy/cracked/dented/stained/frayed/etc. version?

  20. #1680
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    454
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Karina Silverstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    does the repaired "vintage" version of something look visually different than the base moldy/cracked/dented/stained/frayed/etc. version?
    Yep, it looks like a cleaned/polished up version.

    Here's the Vintage Scale Mail as an example:

Page 84 of 262 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3796
    Last Post: 2013-08-17, 13:29
  2. FFXIV Random Speculation/Question Thread X: "Social life ends tonight."
    By Kurokikaze in forum FFXIV: Archive of the Betas
    Replies: 1982
    Last Post: 2010-09-25, 12:49