1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 11 hours, 41 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 12 hours, 18 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 4 hours, 41 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 hours, 18 minutes
Page 89 of 262 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast
Results 1761 to 1780 of 5229
  1. #1761
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    325
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by fussel View Post
    Maybe it's because Bone Fish Hooks require only a soiled femur which is available from an NPC for 2400 gil.

    How much does a Bone Fish Hook sell for at an NPC?
    other hooks sell for less than 30 gil

  2. #1762
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by fussel View Post
    Maybe it's because Bone Fish Hooks require only a soiled femur which is available from an NPC for 2400 gil.

    How much does a Bone Fish Hook sell for at an NPC?
    I've no idea but a bronze nugget can be bought from an NPC for 1200. Bronze fish hooks are made in 12s with a single nugget.

    It really makes no sense lol.

  3. #1763
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,699
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Didn't notice earlier but someone did on Core

    http://static.finalfantasyxiv.com/ar...HiaO0VxBao.png

  4. #1764
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,825
    BG Level
    8

    Remarkable honesty there.

  5. #1765
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,639
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    That's refreshing!

  6. #1766
    Telliani
    Guest

    So... we're completely stuck.

    I pretty much am in a perm. 2 to 3 person party at 25. Usually we'll have upwards of 5. Thing is, I don't know where to go for SP (gladiator (sometimes 2), pugilist, thm and lancer.) THM&LNC always duo together (me and my husband), but usually just for leves and group up for a coupleof hours on the weekend.

    Been looking at other threads, but they seem to be geared more towards 10+ people? dunno.

    Were doing hippos, havent been up there since before the update so I don't know how sp is, or if it's still good, when is a good time to move on to somewhere else for a small party. Any ideas?

  7. #1767
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,324
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Hippos should be all right still. Most people are going for Iron Coblyns but Nanawa tends to be packed.

  8. #1768
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

    Is there any way to set a custom resolution? I got my 24" monitor back today after 2 and a half months, set the resolution to 1920x1200 only to find they'd sent me back my monitor unrepaired. So it has to go back and I'm on my 19" again.

    Problem is I am pretty sure the resolution I used for my 19" no longer exists in the settings. I can't remember what it was. 1440x900 is my screen resolution but it's no good playing in windowed mode with that due to the task bar at the bottom (which I want to keep). I want something around 1440x850. There's a 1280x854 but that seems to leave a big gap left or right of the game, I definitely wasn't using that one. Right now I'm using 1368x768 but that's leaving a big gap above/below. Maybe that's what I always used.

    But yeah, is there any way to set a custom one like 1440x854?

  9. #1769
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Is there a reason that my Wind Affinity won't go over 184?

  10. #1770
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    88
    BG Level
    2

    Any Botanist 30+ can tell me how to trigger the CS or the instance for the classquest r30 on the two ??? market on the map?

  11. #1771
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,324
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    Is there a reason that my Wind Affinity won't go over 184?
    Hard cap.

  12. #1772
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by lancaster View Post
    Hard cap.
    Is that based on your current physical level?

  13. #1773
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,324
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    Is that based on your current physical level?
    It's a total hard cap based on nothing. All stats and affinities cap at 184 right now, regardless of anything else.

  14. #1774
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Oh, weird... does 184 even make sense mathematically?

  15. #1775
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,945
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Does anything in FFXIV make sense? <- random speculation/question.

    Applying logic to this game incurs what I call a "logic foul". It's like a party foul.

  16. #1776
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    It could make some sense considering the current level cap and the formulas for rank-related stat caps and whatnot. For example, if a value in a game capped at 255, I wouldn't question that. Just curious, not trying to invite flames.

  17. #1777
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    883
    BG Level
    5

    Didn't SE post a chart of quest access ranks? I simply can't find it.

  18. #1778
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I think this is it

    http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com...39271b62246c3b

    Main storyline: 8 > 15 > 20 > 26 > 34 > 38 > 42 > 46
    Class quests: 20 > 30 > 36
    Regional leves: 13 > 23 > 33
    Local leves: 5 > 10 > 15 > 20 > 25 > 30 > 35 > 40 > 45

  19. #1779
    Telliani
    Guest

    And did hippos last night for a while.
    I was fine with the exp, simply because I was *GETTING* Exp (I was 15k behind my husband, whom I level 100% of the time with, cause of the random sp crap before Nov update). Hippos died in about... 20-30 seconds, got about 80-99 sp each. 5 of us from 25-27(thm, gld, gld, lnc, pug). Dropped the level 27 pug for a few fights, got 102sp >_>
    Then the anti-leve pug was like "I hate saying this, but... lets go do leves instead". I got sick, went to bed, so I can't say what we were going to get.


    and the level 26 story thing, might be why a few of our NPC ls pearls flashed when we hit dragon head, but my husband's didn't.. hm.

  20. #1780
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    184
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Was wondering how can i 2box, do i need windower or what?

    nvm i found it

Page 89 of 262 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3796
    Last Post: 2013-08-17, 13:29
  2. FFXIV Random Speculation/Question Thread X: "Social life ends tonight."
    By Kurokikaze in forum FFXIV: Archive of the Betas
    Replies: 1982
    Last Post: 2010-09-25, 12:49