Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 257
  1. #141
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Somebody post that Farooq picture in the BG Bucket, because that's how I Feel right now.

  2. #142
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    357
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Damn, here I was looking forward to another reason to buy a 3DS soon. May as well wait for the new 3DS, yes, I'm that sad/angry.

  3. #143
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post

    Fuck Capcom.. now i have no reason to buy a 3DS

  4. #144
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    I forgot about that; this news is going to hurt 3DS sales.

  5. #145
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,272
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I guess they gotta get back to cranking out them shitty Sidescrolling Fighter games

    I'm containing my hatred for this company now. If theres ever any Riots and/or Mobs of angry people marching on Capcom, Let me know, I'll join them.

  6. #146
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Well at least I'm now glad I decided to stop buying their games after Street Fighter IV

  7. #147
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Fucking Capcom. I'll still be a slave to SSF4 and MVC3 though. Fuck you otherwise.

    http://i53.tinypic.com/oqc5fm.jpg

    Mega Man franchise is dead.

  8. #148
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I was expecting to see this news for a while, but damn, this suck. It's one of the franchise I was dying to see a sequel for, and having my hope crushed like this is definitively not a plesant feeling.

  9. #149
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    My faith in Capcom is dead.

  10. #150
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    you people honestly thought this game would see the light of day when they used fan polling to determine choices of design concepts?

  11. #151
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    you people honestly thought this game would see the light of day when they used fan polling to determine choices of design concepts?
    You obviously don't understand the concept behind Megaman Legend 3's development. It was designed that way to have a fan poll. The devs wanted the fans to have direct input to how the game was developed, so they could get a relative taste of game development and how story/design boards are made and such. Having some higher ups at Capcom kill off a long awaited game like this is pretty soul crushing. It also literally confirms all of the stuff Inafune said prior to him jumping ship from Capcom.

  12. #152
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Fuck you, Capcom. Fuck you.

  13. #153
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Doesn't make sense to me why they put so much effort into the game.. should basically of had a playable "prototype" version, and then cancel it. Wouldn't it of made leagues more sense to release the prototype version (which should be finished or near finished) and see how much money they made and cancel it afterwards, even if it made a bundle? It's just tossing money away

  14. #154
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Capcom is now dead to me.

  15. #155
    They're just like us
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,816
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Welp, Nothing for me to add here. Fuck Capcom, they wouldn't take my money. I'm strangley ok with this, since between Inafune gone and the god awful Megaman MMO...thing I wasn't expecting anything other than a capstone on this series anyway.

  16. #156
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,658
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall


  17. #157
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,272
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    On a bright side i can't be hypocritical on that :O Last Capcom game i bought was the final Battlenetwork game for the Gameboy Advanced.

    Had planned on buying The Resident Evil game for the 3DS but now with no MML3 i have no reason to buy a 3DS (right now) and thus no reason to buy that!

    I'm not as angry as i thought I'd be about this but i am thoroughly disappointed. However with all this Hype I'm sure it'd never of lived up to it...

  18. #158
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

    I had honestly hoped that with DNF seeing the light of day, and GRRM finishing Dance with Dragons, that it was the year for miracles, but apparently some miracles are just too damn big to happen.

  19. #159
    Prime Minister of Salt

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,590
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post

  20. #160
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas


Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast