Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 257
  1. #161
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,250
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    lol at the idea that this will somehow impact 3DS sales. Also, this is my surprised face. Oh wait, no it's not, I called this the second Inafune jumped ship.

  2. #162
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,245
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    First Mega Man Universe now this. Totally saw this one coming.

    RIP Megaman/Rockman franchise.

  3. #163
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokku View Post
    lol at the idea that this will somehow impact 3DS sales. Also, this is my surprised face. Oh wait, no it's not, I called this the second Inafune jumped ship.
    It's funny because of the date, you dense son?

  4. #164
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    What the fuck. >_>

    Gotta be shopped.

  5. #165
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,250
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    It's funny because of the date, you dense son?
    I wasn't talking about the image you posted, lol. Was referring to earlier comments in the thread about this cancellation somehow killing 3DS sales. Was my bad though, I probably should've quoted the post I was referring to.

    On that note, it's probably a safe bet to say this is the final death knell for the MM franchise.

  6. #166
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokku View Post
    I wasn't talking about the image you posted, lol. Was referring to earlier comments in the thread about this cancellation somehow killing 3DS sales. Was my bad though, I probably should've quoted the post I was referring to.

    On that note, it's probably a safe bet to say this is the final death knell for the MM franchise.
    I heard they still got that MM MMO.
































































    Yeah, Mega Man is dead.

  7. #167
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg


    goodbye Mega Man... you will be missed

  8. #168
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,245
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I remember hearing about that. Could've sworn it was exclusive to Chinese/Korean markets.

    Maybe it's better that it just goes quietly into that dark night.

  9. #169
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Man, this really pisses me off. The Legend games were one of my top 5 games and I loved nearly all the Megaman games. Fuck, Capcom, why? I bet Legends 1 and 2 won't even hit PSN. God forbid if they actually gave the fans something they'd enjoy.

  10. #170
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    567
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

    Mega Man could come back 10years from now and still sell. Tough times for the blue guy but I doubt this is his end.

  11. #171
    Elvaan Death Machine
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,281
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I'm all sorts of mad about this.

    doesn't even begin to describe it.

    I really wonder what kind of studies that Capcom is doing that shows that this game wouldn't be viable, everyone I know was excited for Legends 3.

  12. #172
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    325
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    capcom can die in a fire. fuck this shit. this is kinda bs. why in hell would capcom cancel a game people been asking for for a good 10 years or so now.

  13. #173
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...a_man_apology/


    Keiji Inafune Apologizes for Mega Man Legends 3 Cancelation

    Capcom's former mega man is sad.
    The recent cancelation of Mega Man Legends 3 took place long after Keiji Inafune left Capcom. But still, Inafune saw fit to issue an apology to fans and staff at his blog today (and he did it without saying the game's name once!)

    To staff, he said, "The decision for the cancelation was out of my sphere, but as someone who took part in the development, I'd like to convey something to the staff: I'm sorry that I couldn't be of assistance."

    Not that his assistance was necessarily needed. Inafune noted that the staff had such tremendous motivation that they didn't need his help, which makes him feel even sadder at the cancelation.

    He encouraged the staff to turn their feelings of sadness around and work towards making an even better game.

    For fans, he said "I'm truly sorry I couldn't take part until the end."

    Inafune himself is included in the fan group. Even after leaving Capcom, Inafune continued to keep track of the game as a fan. "I didn't buy a 3DS for this project, but at the very least I'd like to have played the demo."

  14. #174
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

  15. #175
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,809
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Buy our paid demo. Oh, not enough of you bought it. Guess its canceled!

    Trololololol indeed.

  16. #176
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,250
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Buy our paid demo that never came out. Oh, not enough of you bought it. Guess its canceled!

    Trololololol indeed.
    ftfy

  17. #177
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,999
    BG Level
    7

    They screwed over breath of fire, resident evil, and now megaman

    When is capcom going to make good games again? I missed that

  18. #178
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,523
    BG Level
    10

    With the recent leak of the complete UMvC3 roster, it's almost a nail in the coffin for some of those franchises. Shit extra sucks because while I would've loved a MML3, I was also looking forward to a new RockmanZX game as well.

  19. #179
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner




    :[

  20. #180
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    There's no way Capcom can be that stupid and think there wasn't an audience for Legends 3.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast