Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 314
  1. #181
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Game now available for Pre-Order(finally) at Gamestop and Amazon. Release Date is indeed June 28th as well.

    http://namcobandaigames.com/console/...riors-gundam-3

  2. #182
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    For those who were hoping for JP Audio, DWG3 will have JP Audio in the game itself this time around, so don't have to be stuck with dub voices or wait for JP Audio DLC like you did with DW7.

    Just a couple more days till release! Also, EU release date is July 1st now.

  3. #183
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    That'll be an option like DWG1 right? Where you could use either Japanese or English voices? I would be less enthused about this game if it's not the English voice actors from DWG2/the anime itself. June 28th can't come soon enough though, I can't wait to hop online with Deathscythe Hell as my first character I play to max rank/parts with Duo to level 50.

  4. #184
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Yeah. You can select it from Audio Settings in Options. And I didn't know JP Audio was in first one, but it has been long ass time since I played it.

    Dunno which Pilot/MS I plan to max out first, there's so many good ones Actually, I think I may know, it's just I forgot name of it >.>

  5. #185
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,508
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    I wonder if Amuro's Nu Gundam will still be over-powered in this game. That and the Mk2 models were my favs in the second game.

  6. #186
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Nu is still pretty ok, but nowhere near as OP as it was in DWG2, same applies to Turn A.

    Turn-X, Musha, and Knight seem to be the pretty OP ones this time around. But there's quite a bit of pretty good MS this time around.

  7. #187
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Going to grunt it up in a GM for online trollage

  8. #188
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    GM Gaza C combo pairing gogogo, that'd be hilarious lol

  9. #189
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    But will people actually play online? I don't remember a huge bunch online at all on 2. Did a few achievements with a friend online before because we were the only two online lol

    Either way. Reborns Gundam here.

  10. #190
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Me and salami over there will be on 360, I didn't play either of the first two games til like this february so I'll probably try to get it closer to the release date this time when there's a chance of some online activity lol

  11. #191
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I think they fixed that this time around by making only certain missions available online co-op. I never played DWG2 online because it would have just been a one on fight but for 3 I think having co-op stuff will greatly boost that aspect of the game.

  12. #192
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    still waiting with a UC-based Gundam MMO Feds vs. Zeon giant war deal with Zone of the Enders controls but eh, a man can dream

  13. #193
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Anything mecha with ZOE controls would be god tier. Or a Gundam game with AC style customization....just getting my hopes up here.

  14. #194
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Releases in EU tomorrow and NA Tuesday



    For anyone interested in which suits are in it.


  15. #195
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,508
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    A few mechs in there I haven't seen before. I preordered for the PS3 and I look forward to playing this all summer.

  16. #196
    You think this is the real Dmitry?
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,687
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    For anyone interested in which suits are in it.

    0:28, hellllll yeahhhhhhh

  17. #197
    We wear wine red on Wednesdays

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,241
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I hope the reason this hasn't been bumped today is because we're all playing it.

    Currently in love with the Unicorn Gundam. Haven't gone to unlock Duo/DSH yet. Loving the look of this game.

  18. #198
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    Kamille's new voice actor is fucking cringe worthy. I heard his old VA apparently quit and joined some Broadway play act group? That and combined with Domon's new voice (the old VA also quit a while back to become a doctor IIRC) pretty much made me switch the voice track over to Japanese. Another gripe I have is how they, once again, removed all of the actual songs/bgms related to each series and replaced them with generic music. Oh well, can't say that I'm surprised since the last two DWG games did the same thing. Fucking licenses, how do they work?

    Game is pretty fun though, can't wait for the DLC for Marida.

  19. #199
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Sadly I won't be able to get my copy since I'm broke atm Hopefully I can get in 2 weeks or so... though that's a long ass time. Might just try to get rid some of shit to pick it up this week or next week.

  20. #200
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    good god the intro is confusing lol

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dynasty Warriors 7
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 2012-11-27, 03:01
  2. Kingdom Heroes (dynasty warrior mmo?)
    By SamanosukeShiva in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2010-05-28, 12:16
  3. Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
    By Selamis in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 2009-09-02, 22:55