Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1005

Thread: NFL Week 4: Shit Mod     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #181
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    a win's a win
    captivating addition, please continue

  2. #182
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    75
    BG Level
    2

    the pats are one of the few teams i dislike more than the bears but even suggesting a pats fan would be jealous of the bears in ANY way is just LololOLolllolLROFlnowiknowthisguyisntseriousLOL

  3. #183
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/981...=1#post4082580

    LOL

    5 Surprising predictions
    1. Peterson rushes for over 1600
    2. VY loses starting job by week 12
    3. Bradford sucks penis all year, possibly gets season ending injury
    4. Lions lose to Vikings in final game of year and lose wildcard spot
    5. Rex Ryan eats Bill Belichick after their week 13 game vs the patriots
    Guess who predicted the Lions to be a pretty good team.

    Now get off my nuts faggot.

  4. #184
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    DERP DERP WINS DON'T COUNT IF TEAM COMMIT PENALTY DERP

    Check the preseason predictions. Coming into the year many where predicting the Lions would have a decent season. How quickly we forgot.

    Btw demo where have I said the bears are going to the superbowl? Oh that's right I didn't. You just jumped to conclusion cause you so mayad a bad Bears team has better record and getting some positive attention then the pats and their shitty defense.
    It's not that wins don't count, it's the justification of how good a football team is. A team beats the lions 3-34, or a team beats the lions 17-15. Which team is better?

  5. #185
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by randomized View Post
    the pats are one of the few teams i dislike more than the bears but even suggesting a pats fan would be jealous of the bears in ANY way is just LololOLolllolLROFlnowiknowthisguyisntseriousLOL
    1. I don't know who the fuck you are and as to why you're addressing me I don't know.
    2. I never said Jealous retard

  6. #186
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    DERP DERP WINS DON'T COUNT IF TEAM COMMIT PENALTY DERP

    Check the preseason predictions. Coming into the year many where predicting the Lions would have a decent season. How quickly we forgot.

    Btw demo where have I said the bears are going to the superbowl? Oh that's right I didn't. You just jumped to conclusion cause you so mayad a bad Bears team has better record and getting some positive attention then the pats and their shitty defense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/981...=1#post4082580

    LOL



    Guess who predicted the Lions to be a pretty good team.

    Now get off my nuts faggot.

    decent = jumping on the bandwagon? It's painfully obvious you know shit about what you are talking about considering the lions don't even have their starting QB yet have been competitive all season. I didn't even pick the lions to make the playoffs with their stafford...

    and yes, lol @ "u just jealous." Also, "GOING TO DA SUPERBOWL" is an expression fans use to talk about homers and their biases, which obviously you wouldn't know since you only pop into the nfl threads the weeks your team looks semi-impressive (read: not very often)

  7. #187
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    decent = jumping on the bandwagon? It's painfully obvious you know shit about what you are talking about considering the lions don't even have their starting QB yet have been competitive all season. I didn't even pick the lions to make the playoffs with their stafford...
    My neck is hurting watching you Moonwalking back and forth. First the lions are not a good team and now they are? You backpedaling bro. You have have to be a pretty good team to be in the position of playing the vikings for a WC spot.

    also someone give this guy a Dictionary so he can look up what a bandwagon is.

    and yes, lol @ "u just jealous." Also, "GOING TO DA SUPERBOWL" is an expression fans use to talk about homers and their biases, which obviously you wouldn't know since you only pop into the nfl threads the weeks your team looks semi-impressive (read: not very often)

    Hey Iam Sam two things. 1 I've never heard that saying ever to point out Homerism. 2. I'm such a homer I picked the bears to lose against the cowboys in week 2. Everyone in this thread has Bias you retard including you. Otherwise you wouldn't have a Patriot in your fucking sig and you wouldn't have chosen the pats to get the NFC championship game OMG HOMER ALERT.

    But thanks for admitting the bears have looked Impressive thus far at least were getting somewhere.

  8. #188
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    I'm such a homer I picked the bears to lose against the cowboys in week 2.
    And I picked the texans, big deal.

  9. #189
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    And I picked the texans, big deal.
    yeah but we already know you're a fucking homer.

    Plus you're wrong with like all of your picks, so that doesn't count.

  10. #190
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I wasn't *that* wrong in most of my pics.

  11. #191
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Also #3 or something in money league, man I'm terrible.

  12. #192
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    My neck is hurting watching you Moonwalking back and forth. First the lions are not a good team and now they are? You backpedaling bro. You have have to be a pretty good team to be in the position of playing the vikings for a WC spot.
    they do not have their starting qb and shaun hill is terrible. You take away good teams' starting qbs and they are average. You take away an average teams' qb and they are bad.

    you wouldn't have chosen the pats to get the NFC championship game OMG HOMER ALERT.
    lol

  13. #193
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

  14. #194
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    look, even the cowboys fans are in agreement here. get the fuck out

  15. #195
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Agreement about what you retard?

  16. #196
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    About you being a retarded bear fan.

  17. #197
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Guess I'll fit right in with you.

    hi5

  18. #198
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Nah I'm not a retarded politician debater.

  19. #199
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    burn?

    really leeroy?

  20. #200
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Statin facts, I'm not tryin to burn anyone.

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 8 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 2007-10-30, 00:51
  2. NFL Week 7 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 2007-10-25, 14:21
  3. NFL Week 6 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2007-10-16, 16:55
  4. NFL Week 5 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 2007-10-11, 13:23
  5. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  6. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42