Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1005

Thread: NFL Week 4: Shit Mod     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #201
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    So you're sticking to that lame ass comeback.

    Holy fucking shit that was lame.

  2. #202
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    If I was tryin to "burn" someone why would I use a lame thing like that? Cmon now.

  3. #203
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Listen here bitches.

    Tyche may allow this stupid shit to go on his threads. But this is my thread assholes.

    Take that shit elsewhere.

  4. #204
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I didn't start it or even get to enjoy the middle though headspace.

  5. #205
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,726
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The Bears schedule is really in their favor. Outside of road games against the Dolphins, Packers, and Vikings, all of their tougher games are gonna be at home for the rest of the season.

  6. #206
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Headspace, did you hear about Ocho's pigeon?

  7. #207
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    It got stoled?

  8. #208
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Yeah his twit made me lose it lmao, and apparently he needed someone to help him set up twit pic on his droid x but I don't know how to set it up

  9. #209
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    You guys are fighting for all the wrong reasons.

    We should really be trying to bet on who will throw the most INT tomorrow; my boy Eli(tied for the most INT this season with the greatest QB ever) or Cutler.

  10. #210
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Eli. Giants secondary can't catch shit.

  11. #211
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    332
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Late on my picks. Whatever.

    New York Jets
    @ Buffalo

    Cincinnati @ Cleveland - Divisional road games are always tough, and I just think its a matter of time before Cinci falls apart.

    Baltimore @ Pittsburgh - If both sides of the ball show up for Baltimore, Pitts really got no chance. As per usual its 2 of the top defenses in the NFL (Balt 1st in yards, 4th in ppg, Pitts 6th in yards, 1st in ppg), but one team has a lot more going for it offensively. I'm calling neither team to score an offensive TD, and I don't expect any defensive ones either. Baltimore's superior offense and Cundiff's ridiculous kicking so far this season lead them to a win.

    Denver @ Tennessee - Providing Vince Young doesn't fall completely apart again...

    Detroit @ Green Bay

    San Francisco @ Atlanta - 49'ers might be the worst team in the league right now.

    Carolina @ New Orleans

    Seattle @ St Louis

    Indianapolis @ Jacksonville

    Houston @ Oakland

    Washington @ Philly - People are really hyping this? Yes, Vick and McNabb are good. Their teams..are not.

    Arizona @ San Diego

    Chicago @ NYG - G-men are looking like shit, and Chicago looks really good right now. But I'm picking a ton of away teams to win, and I don't think Chicago's as good as their record shows at the moment.

    New England @ Miami

  12. #212
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Listen here bitches.

    Tyche may allow this stupid shit to go on his threads. But this is my thread assholes.

    Take that shit elsewhere.
    Headspace is my fucking hero.

  13. #213
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Lot of early picks look pretty good, not gonna post a whole list of mine since they are so similar. But like I said earlier I'm gonna go with:

    New England @ Miami

    Really weird to pick against my team, maybe it'll work in my favor like it did for the Bears. Hate the Packers? Pick the Packers! I'm still sore at green bay ever since that eagles game I went too. Not picking just because I think picking against them will net them a win though.

  14. #214
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Wheeee this is gonna be fun.. football day and I've lost my voice from shouting.

    New York Jets @ Buffalo
    Cincinnati @ Cleveland
    Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
    Denver @ Tennessee
    Detroit @ Green Bay
    San Francisco @ Atlanta - Man the Niners had such promise before this season.. so sad
    Carolina @ New Orleans
    Seattle @ St Louis
    Indianapolis @ Jacksonville
    Houston @ Oakland
    Washington @ Philadelphia
    Arizona @ San Diego
    Chicago @ NYG
    New England @ Miami

  15. #215
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Car pulls the upset of the year today and Fox gets a 5 year deal.

  16. #216
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,726
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Kind of surprised how many people are picking the Patriots (don't really know why I picked them either), do none of us remember how they played on the road last year?

    Or is it just trying to spite Tyche?

  17. #217
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Tom Brady doesn't exactly have the best MNF performances either. And...And...Miami is an underdog. You know what I say about MNF home underdogs. Niners almost pulled it out against the saints.

  18. #218
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Editted in my picks to the OP.

  19. #219
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Shit picks.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

  20. #220
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    sound not working on atdhe stream of ravens steelers... rage... anyone else know other places that stream or ?

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 8 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 2007-10-30, 00:51
  2. NFL Week 7 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 2007-10-25, 14:21
  3. NFL Week 6 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2007-10-16, 16:55
  4. NFL Week 5 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 2007-10-11, 13:23
  5. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  6. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42