Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1005

Thread: NFL Week 4: Shit Mod     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #721
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    2008
    Jerod Mayo
    Jonathan Stewart
    Rodgers Cromartie
    Joe Flacco
    Aqib Talib
    CHRIS JOHNSON
    Kenny Phllips
    Leodis Mckelvin
    Dustin Keller
    Rey Mauluga

    lol wtf is wrong with you. the first round in the NFL is a fucking gold mine of talent. top 10 picks usually end up being lazy overrated hold outs, while the real meat of any draft is usually in the 10-40 range.

  2. #722
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    Holy shit you are dumber than I thought.

    FROM 2009 ALONE
    Knowshon Moreno
    Brian Cushing
    Clay Mathews
    Percy Harvin
    Hakeem Nicks
    Josh Freeman

    You think a fucking PATS FAN would understand the value of a non-top 10 pick Holy shit, get the fuck out of here with your dumbassness.
    freeman, mathews, MAYBE cushing.

  3. #723
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    483
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Wait, are we talking about the defense that gave up 20+ points to MATT FUCKING MOORE? Or 29 points to VINCE YOUNG?
    So much hate on the Giants. No, I am talking about the defense that knocked out two quarterbacks from one of the only 2 undefeated teams left in the NFL. And yes I know the Bears were definitely overrated.

    I have no illusion in thinking the giants will make the playoffs, though I would be happy with a 9-7 or better season. Yet lets not forget about the shitty Giants defense in the beginning of 07, when they gave up like 80 points in two games and still went on to win the superbowl. Just because you have shitty defense now, doesn't mean you can't get your shit together in time to make the playoffs.

  4. #724
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    08 was a ridic goldmine of talent. I exageratted a little, but my point still stands. I'd rather my team finish 5-11 and grab a top 10 pick than finish 7-9 or 8-8 with 0 chance of going anywhere.

  5. #725
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayos View Post
    So much hate on the Giants. No, I am talking about the defense that knocked out two quarterbacks from one of the only 2 undefeated teams left in the NFL. And yes I know the Bears were definitely overrated.

    I have no illusion in thinking the giants will make the playoffs, though I would be happy with a 9-7 or better season. Yet lets not forget about the shitty Giants defense in the beginning of 07, when they gave up like 80 points in two games and still went on to win the superbowl. Just because you have shitty defense now, doesn't mean you can't get your shit together in time to make the playoffs.
    Listen here, you can just get the fuck out, only gonna post when the Giants win. Cmon son.

  6. #726
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    hey guys the browns have a great offense and defense. they might not be playing well right now but that doesn't mean they can't get their shit together and play well and go undefeated the rest of the year and win the SB.

  7. #727
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    483
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Listen here, you can just get the fuck out, only gonna post when the Giants win. Cmon son.
    No, only gonna post when I read people like you making retarded arguments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    hey guys the browns have a great offense and defense. they might not be playing well right now but that doesn't mean they can't get their shit together and play well and go undefeated the rest of the year and win the SB.
    People said the same thing about the Giants, although you can't really compare the situations. The Browns are way more terrible now then the Giants were then.

  8. #728
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,607
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Speaking of people who post when they win, any sign of tommygunz this year?

  9. #729
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayos View Post

    People said the same thing about the Giants, although you can't really compare the situations. The Browns are way more terrible now then the Giants were then.
    You are right, the giants were 2-2 after 4 games, not 1-3. SO MUCH WAY HORRIBLER

    edit: another difference is the giants didnt have a live taping of ice road truckers starring peyton hillis every sunday during the game.

  10. #730
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayos View Post
    No, only gonna post when I read people like you making retarded arguments.
    The arguments are as terrible as your shitty ass team.

  11. #731
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    483
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Are you a Browns fan or something? Sorry if you are. And only posting when your team wins usually implies you feel the need to brag about your team when you are really insecure. I have no preconceived notions that the Giants will make the playoffs or they are anything better than a .500 team. I even said as much in my first post, so not sure why that argument even holds any validity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    The arguments are as terrible as your shitty ass team.
    They aren't shitty, they just aren't really good either.

  12. #732
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    you aren't a fucking browns fan? I feel sorry for you

  13. #733
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    483
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I love Earnest Byner. Does that make me a Browns hater?

  14. #734

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    The arguments are as terrible as your shitty ass team.
    Said the pot to the kettle.

  15. #735
    Elvaan Death Machine
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,281
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    another difference is the giants didnt have a live taping of ice road truckers starring peyton hillis every sunday during the game.
    I have a man crush on Hillis right now, he's just about the only thing making my existence as a Browns fan bearable this year. Now Cribbs just needs to get it together and start returning kicks like he did the last couple of years and I'll have 2 things to cheer for...

  16. #736
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    browns gonna make a run to the playoffs, hillis will win mvp, and kittens will storm the field at the superbowl

    HEARD IT HERE FIRST

  17. #737
    Elvaan Death Machine
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,281
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Demos is spewing Troof! all over the thread right now.

  18. #738
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    I'd take Eli and our receiving core over anyone save maybe the Pats/Colts/Ravens/Saints and MAYBE the Packers.
    Epic.

  19. #739
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    ravens passing game is better than the packers, didn't you know? eli is way better than mr Rodgers, too

  20. #740
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    what's the over/under on moss catching 5 balls tonight? I'm gonna say he catches 3 for 35 and a td

Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 8 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 2007-10-30, 00:51
  2. NFL Week 7 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 2007-10-25, 14:21
  3. NFL Week 6 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2007-10-16, 16:55
  4. NFL Week 5 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 2007-10-11, 13:23
  5. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  6. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42