I was winning by 1 point in Fantasy Football, my opponent had Moss playing tonight.
Most epic Fantasy Football Victory I've ever had.
I was winning by 1 point in Fantasy Football, my opponent had Moss playing tonight.
Most epic Fantasy Football Victory I've ever had.
Goddammit! We could quite possibly lose to the Collins lead Bears on Sunday. This leaves us with no Smith and nothing but rookie WR's with a goddamn rookie QB. Grrrr, fucking Jarrett man. Just a matter of hours before we release him, thats one thing that our front office doesn't tolerate, especially with this being his second one.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...rged-with.html
Lol at Cowherd arguing for the Pats and are like 'how many teams do you know that could eliminate Randy Moss from the offense and still put up 41 points?"
Really? It's not like they blocked a FG for a TD, had a four picks, blocked a punt, etc.
lolCowherd.
Wow, I just saw the Dolphins fired their special teams coach lol. That didnt take long.
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports...ams-coach.html
Eagles calling Buffalo about Lynch. Can we have Peters back?
Go Packers, Texans and 49ers.
Now if the fins can rid themselves of henning, we'd be in business.
Nah. He will come back home and go back to his lethargic self. Chicago fans will only love him for a year, just wait and see lol. We've had the pleasure of watching and knowing Julius around here since he was 17. A tiger cant change its stripes
Oh god. Man I remember the day Carolina made him gtfo, it was one of the happiest days of my life. We had Fox, Hurney, Clutch AND Dan Henning. Oh man, the fail during that time was pretty epic. I don't miss those FB draw plays to Brad Hoover and Nick Goings on 3rd and 7.
Mike Jenkins is the best cover corner to ever step foot in the NFL.
It's amazing how a team that shuts down randy moss still gives up 41 points.
1-3
It'd be even more amazing if the Pats defense/special teams didn't score 28 of those 41. It'd be even MORE AMAZINGER if they scored 41 on Tom Brady's 153 yards passing.
You wanna know what else is amazing? You're knack for being wronger, even when you're already wrong.
But hey, at least you beat the Vikings.