Page 108 of 382 FirstFirst ... 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 2141 to 2160 of 7625
  1. #2141
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Wow Classy LA fans causing trouble...

  2. #2142
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Brian Cardinal saved Matt Barnes' life by holding back Tyson Chandler

  3. #2143
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    5 Ejections tonight, 6 if you count the crazy fan trying to charge the court.

  4. #2144
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    I don't know how far my bulls will go but I'm happy with the ride we had all season. I'll be happy with my Humble Superstar.
    Rose isn't particularly humble. He doesn't pretend to be particularly humble. And I love the guy for it.


  5. #2145
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Wow Classy LA fans causing trouble...
    That was a nude chick. Depending on how hot, she might not actually have been causing trouble, exactly :D

  6. #2146
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Good game until the half, then everyone on the Dallas side quit playing but Dirk and Peja.

    I feel bad for Dirk. The 2nd highest scorer on the Mavs has been a choke artist in big games/playoffs for the last 3 years. This game he got so frustrated he cheap fouled Blake and will probably get suspended for it.

    No way the Mavs make it past the 2nd round if every possession is dump it to Dirk and hope he hits the shot through double/triple team, Caron Butler needs to get back in time. Same shit happens every postseason, Dirk can never get any help from his team mates.

  7. #2147
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,893
    BG Level
    7

    I really reallly wanted to see Jason Terry destroy Steve Blake with his fists.

    Best moment of the night was Phil putting in Ratliff to shoot those freethrows, priceless lol.

  8. #2148
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,973
    BG Level
    8

    Was at the game, damn got crazy.

    Mavs got to choose who shot free throws since Blake and Barnes got tossed. They wanted him out as fast as possible hence the quick foul by Walton lol.

    Also that bitch that tried to rush the mavs bench be nuts. Jumped a section and was barreling down the stairs till them reds decked her.

  9. #2149
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    Rose isn't particularly humble. He doesn't pretend to be particularly humble. And I love the guy for it.

    Then you know absolutely nothing about him. if your proof is a trailer for NBA to pump up the playoffs than I guess Greg maddux was right and chicks dig the long ball the NBA is where Amazing happens and fox news is the most trusted name in news.

    Don't get me wrong. He really wants the MVP even though he says he doesn't but it takes a lot for Derrick to show flare and emotion even though he is a human highlight machine.

    http://www.suntimes.com/4495112-417/...ns-humble.html

  10. #2150
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    Wow, you know what actually set spark to "the Derrick Rose Story" right?


  11. #2151
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    Nice "pumping up for the playoffs," NBA!

  12. #2152
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    Wow, you know what actually set spark to "the Derrick Rose Story" right?

    Are you kidding me? He was answering a question about if he has set new goals for himself. He's didn't call a press conference ala Randy Moss he was speaking introspectively on media day. Don't let the facts get in the way of your cool story bro.

    Point God

  13. #2153
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    lol, I didn't say he was an arrogant douchebag, I said he wasn't particularly humble, the way some retarded writers have been trying to frame him as lately.

    But I guess if anybody writes anything, there's always someone who would believe it.

  14. #2154
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    But what would a Laker fan now about humble superstars

    Point God

  15. #2155
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    lol, I didn't say he was an arrogant douchebag, I said he wasn't particularly humble, the way some retarded writers have been trying to frame him as lately.
    So.. you've judged him based on a 15 sec clip and yet shit on the beat writers that are around him every day.

    Point God

  16. #2156
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    Not much, but we've had plenty enough of Kobe's "this Celtics series is just another obstacle to the trophy" to be able to tell the difference between when a superstar is being politically correct and when he's telling the truth.

    Comes with winning, I guess.

  17. #2157
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    Not much, but we've had plenty enough of Kobe's "this Celtics series is just another obstacle to the trophy" to be able to tell the difference between when a superstar is being politically correct and when he's telling the truth.

    Comes with winning, I guess.
    It's cute how condescending you sound talking about winning like I'm some goldenstate fan.


    Jordansixrings. jpeg



    Point God

  18. #2158
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    So.. you've judged him based on a 15 sec clip and yet shit on the beat writers that are around him every day.

    Point God
    lol, you know there are other beat writers, announcers, radio personalities etc etc who's been following a very different narrative right? unless you think I'm so brilliant to be the first to come up with the "Rose doesn't fake humble" narrative

    aw, I'm flattered

  19. #2159
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    So.. you've judged him based on a 15 sec clip and yet shit on the beat writers that are around him every day.

    Point God
    Gotta remember how people are anyway. It's all 'what happened last' and instant-reaciton. Heat lose one game? or a few in a row? not a good team. Bulls lose to a team they shouldn't while D Rose turns it over 10 times? D Rose doesn't deserve MVP/overrated. Lakers lose to the Cavs before the all star break? they're old and done.

    It's all the same. What's happened since? Heat are doing pretty damn well, Lakers are 16-1 or someshit since the ASB, and the Bulls come back in the next game and dominate. It's just how the media cycle is; retarded and over reactive.

    also, GRT, I think you replaced Stee. Only seems right.

  20. #2160
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    It's cute how condescending you sound talking about winning like I'm some goldenstate fan.


    Jordansixrings. jpeg



    Point God
    If I wasn't lazy/have other shits to do right now, I'd go back and quote your "I'm a DROSE fan, not a Bulls fan" post.

    and LOL at it

Page 108 of 382 FirstFirst ... 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1689
    Last Post: 2012-06-27, 10:09
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  4. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 2011-03-16, 12:02
  5. 2009-2010 NBA Season, Lebron to Miami!
    By Dimmauk in forum Sports
    Replies: 3795
    Last Post: 2010-10-01, 17:40
  6. NBA Playoff Thread
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 2007-08-01, 11:04
  7. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2007-04-21, 23:41