The Cleveland Cavaliers' ongoing quest to find a new most popular employee to replace Lebron may have settled upon this homeless man:
I kid, but it's actually a pretty cool story.
The Cleveland Cavaliers' ongoing quest to find a new most popular employee to replace Lebron may have settled upon this homeless man:
I kid, but it's actually a pretty cool story.
Was a nice dunk, but not the MVP so far this year.
This guy has had a great year!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzGY9aAdgmQ
Wow, feeling bad for the Cavs tonight. LBJ staying classy yo.
112-57. That's just sick. and mean.
woooooooow lol. Lakers went deep on the bench too.
fucking LOL, my god has Cleveland totally collapsed.
LeBron should get the MVP solely because of how horrendous the Cavs are without him.
-Lebron's twitter comment on the Cavs getting rapedCrazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!
Lol'd, he's such a douche good lord...
LeBron is such a fucking idiot... keep your mouth shut and play basketball. Stop reminding us you're a douche.
I was just starting to forget how fucking retarded he is. Douchebag really is the perfect description, I mean what the fuck man...
Kevin Garnett's Twitter said,
"Bron didnt say Karma is a bitch, he said Carmen is a bitch. I know Carmen, she is a bitch"
I thought only the lakers got star treatment. I guess you gotta keep that best record in the NBA somehow.