Page 248 of 382 FirstFirst ... 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 ... LastLast
Results 4941 to 4960 of 7625
  1. #4941
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,229
    BG Level
    7

    damn, two huge 3's by LBJ...yea, pretty much game. Celtics with some really unclutch play to end this one, wtf @ those turnovers, just embarrassing.

    I hate both teams...but C's have been in the mix too long, rather see em go down. Im thinking Miami is headed to the Finals, i dont see CHI or ATL beating em the way they've been playing.

  2. #4942
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Yeah, and the Miami crowd...going crazy? What's this? I guess when they feel they're close to a title, they'll actually give a shit.

  3. #4943
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    LBJ is such a queen, getting down on one knee.

  4. #4944
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    So that's why they brought in Lebron. Why'd they bring in Bosh though?

  5. #4945
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,445
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Wade hurt his back on that last play. Luckily they get some time to rest.

  6. #4946
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I don't think they brought lebron in. Lebron just called and said "hey, have my room ready".

  7. #4947
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Ray Allen and Doc are the only ones to stay on the floor and shake hands.

  8. #4948
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,445
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Not a Surprise the two best team that will be in the finals are already done.

  9. #4949
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Heat gonna win it all

  10. #4950
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    that was such an excessive celebration for only winning the eastern conference semi's lol...

    If I didn't know better, I would say they just won a title

  11. #4951
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,229
    BG Level
    7

    Eh, Bosh gets shit on a lot, but c'mon hes still a good player. Had a solid game tonight, hes just not on the same level as LBJ or Wade, especially when hes on the same team as them...which is hardly a slight against him considering they're top 5 players.

    And yea, lmao at the ridiculous celebration & embrace.

  12. #4952
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    that was such an excessive celebration for only winning the eastern conference semi's lol...

    If I didn't know better, I would say they just won a title
    They pretty much did

  13. #4953
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    that was such an excessive celebration for only winning the eastern conference semi's lol...

    If I didn't know better, I would say they just won a title
    Yea I was thinking for a moment, did they just win a trip to the finals? Still have to go through baby jordan though, amirite?

  14. #4954
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    They pretty much did
    I've been down that road when I thought the colts/cowboys losing and the patriots getting an easy road to the super bowl en route to 19-0...

    its not that simple/easy

  15. #4955
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander View Post
    Eh, Bosh gets shit on a lot, but c'mon hes still a good player. Had a solid game tonight, hes just not on the same level as LBJ or Wade, especially when hes on the same team as them...which is hardly a slight against him considering they're top 5 players.

    And yea, lmao at the ridiculous celebration & embrace.
    I actually didn't hate on Bosh, until I saw him play...Case in point, he gets the ball, pump fakes, gets his man in the air, drives to the hoop, and then SHIES AWAY from contact? He's done that at least once or twice a game I feel. Go big or go home.

  16. #4956
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Chuck picked Chicago to win, and he's been perfect in the playoffs.

    Baby Jordan en route to his first of 7 championships and bulldozing the Jordan statue outside the United Center.

  17. #4957
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,402
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    The 4-1 finish and game scores don't tell the story. This was a really good series. Before the season started, the question was how the Heat would be in a series just like this one. Guess that question is answered. This series was like a Japanese anime where the hero does some intensive training in a short period of time that is the equivalent of several years of experience. The Heat are now battle tested. I don't see Chicago beating these guys anymore.

    As for the Celts, they were just too banged up. Even if they made it past this round, the Bulls would have out quicked them too. As tough as they played the Heat at less than full strength, I think they would have won the series if they had a healthy Shaq, Rondo and Jermaine. Plus there was that dumb Perkins trade.

  18. #4958
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Everyone knows bosh is soft but the last two games he's played well and had done what he needed to help the team win. He has had the best defensive post player in basketball up his ass the entire series. He'll probably rape the shit out of boozer tho.

  19. #4959
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,229
    BG Level
    7

    Oh OKC & Memphis is starting...fuck me I'm supposed to meet some bar skank in a little bit, damnit. I'm seriously considering flaking out on pussy to watch this game...last one was fucking nuts. bleh

    If Noah can start playing some fucking basketball then I could def see the Bulls winning, but atm it aint happenin. Hell they still gotta finish off ATL, which isnt a total given (although more than likely will happen).

  20. #4960
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,402
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Yeah, and the Miami crowd...going crazy? What's this? I guess when they feel they're close to a title, they'll actually give a shit.
    PTI said that there were plenty of seats still available for sale today. Horrible Miami fans still need to FAN UP.

Page 248 of 382 FirstFirst ... 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1689
    Last Post: 2012-06-27, 10:09
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  4. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 2011-03-16, 12:02
  5. 2009-2010 NBA Season, Lebron to Miami!
    By Dimmauk in forum Sports
    Replies: 3795
    Last Post: 2010-10-01, 17:40
  6. NBA Playoff Thread
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 2007-08-01, 11:04
  7. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2007-04-21, 23:41