Page 255 of 382 FirstFirst ... 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 5081 to 5100 of 7625
  1. #5081
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Instead of Use the force luke Thibs will say...


  2. #5082
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10


  3. #5083
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,893
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    It didn't ring? teeheee

  4. #5084
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,402
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Next series is going to be really boring for Rhinox. Can't troll for the Bulls cuz everyone is going to be rooting for them in the next round.

    Series starts on Sunday, 8PM ET.

    CAN'T WAIT!

  5. #5085
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Who is Obi Wan, and will the Heat kill Rose's aunt/uncle?
    ftfy. Mom died during child birth. LeBron James is his father.

  6. #5086
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,424
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    ftfy. Mom died during child birth. LeBron James is his father.
    Oh snap you are right. I fucked up. LOL

  7. #5087
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    All of my friends a newfound Heat fans so I was forced to root for the Baby Harold's. I may or may not have made some trollerific bets on their behalf. x_x

    Can't wait for the series to start.

  8. #5088
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Winner of game 1 will win the series. BOOK IT!

  9. #5089
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I'm by no means a heat fan, but I am not sure if I want them to win or lose. I like dwade pre-lebron, I've always disliked lebron being compared to jordan, and I've always felt lebron sold his soul for the skills he has. If they win, probably won't hear the end of the comparisons, about how this is the first of 7-8 championships, etc. If they lose, they'll be just as big in the media about how they are supposed to win and will anyway this was a learning year...

    I wanted kobe to get a 6th, that is really about it, so I don't know what I want at this point. I half want to see the grizz win just because of a smaller market and shit hitting the fan in that area of the country... I hate dallas but I am a kidd fan as I went to a bunch of Nets games while he was here.

    Sigh, go bulls. I'm tired of there being a "big 3" every year, every finals, etc. I'd rather see a carry.

  10. #5090
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Baby Jordan > Dirk > Zbo > KD > BronBron is my preferred order

  11. #5091
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,229
    BG Level
    7

    I feel like Rhinox single-handedly turned me against a Bulls team that I had previously cheered for & liked. Atm I'm just pulling for a West victory since I like all 3 teams left for various reasons (Dirk getting the ring he deserves, OKC a fun & young team, & Memphis shocking the world...although unlikely now).

  12. #5092
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Baby Jordan > Dirk > Zbo > KD > BronBron is my preferred order
    MVP/Heisman argument. Baby Harold has plenty of time to win championships. The older, more seasoned Dirk should win.

  13. #5093
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,424
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    How will the Bulls win the title if Rose and Thibs gets Raptured?

    Mavs will still have Dirk and Terry though. And the Heat will have Bron and Wade.

    God hates fags. LOL

  14. #5094
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    MVP/Heisman argument. Baby Harold has plenty of time to win championships. The older, more seasoned Dirk should win.
    i generally prefer to see the older guys finally get their rings as well but this is baby jordan we are talking about.

  15. #5095
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Dirk and Kidd need rings, and if there's a lockout, this will be Kidd's last chance. Expect him to play like it.

    If the Grizzles do go out though, there is no one left that can even attempt to slow down Dirk. Nor are there any centers left with any kind of offensive game that would make Dirk work defensively.

  16. #5096
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I got some room on my bandwagon.

  17. #5097
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Seriously, though, that took some time to make.

  18. #5098
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Dirk and Kidd need rings, and if there's a lockout, this will be Kidd's last chance. Expect him to play like it.

    If the Grizzles do go out though, there is no one left that can even attempt to slow down Dirk. Nor are there any centers left with any kind of offensive game that would make Dirk work defensively.
    Lol? No one deserves anything. Championships aren't lifetime achievement awards

  19. #5099
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Dirk and Kidd need rings, and if there's a lockout, this will be Kidd's last chance. Expect him to play like it.

    If the Grizzles do go out though, there is no one left that can even attempt to slow down Dirk. Nor are there any centers left with any kind of offensive game that would make Dirk work defensively.
    Please don't crown the Mavs so prematurely. Don't be THAT kind of fan.

  20. #5100
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    I wasn't crowning them anything. Just saying one of their worst matchups is about to get eliminated.

    Even though Dirk will have good matchups for whatever playoffs remaining doesn't mean they will even make it past OKC, Dirk can't do it alone. Their bench and defense have to keep producing.

    Their nickname has changed from the "One and Done Boys" to the "Avenge 06 Boys" though.

Page 255 of 382 FirstFirst ... 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1689
    Last Post: 2012-06-27, 10:09
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  4. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 2011-03-16, 12:02
  5. 2009-2010 NBA Season, Lebron to Miami!
    By Dimmauk in forum Sports
    Replies: 3795
    Last Post: 2010-10-01, 17:40
  6. NBA Playoff Thread
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 2007-08-01, 11:04
  7. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2007-04-21, 23:41