Page 273 of 382 FirstFirst ... 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 ... LastLast
Results 5441 to 5460 of 7625
  1. #5441
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Tyche you bitch about refs just as much as anyone else nigga. Need to use those mod powers for what they were given to you for and stop being a ritard.

  2. #5442
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    p sure I've said about 5 times to quit bitching about the officiating. I've been quite an easy mod, letting you guys get away with a hell of a lot more than the others do. Go QQ elsewhere.

  3. #5443
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Only thing worse than ppl complaining about refs are ppl complaining about the ppl complaining about the refs.


    You would know that if you were more than just a part time fan.

    Hope you were joking about the whole banning kaslo thing.

  4. #5444
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...-kahnscomments

    Now Kahn says he was joking.

    Note that this article doesn't even mention the "because we're Jews" angle of his comment.

  5. #5445
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Cant sweat a dude for being right, Kalso and I saw the same shit, he's on point. He's the only real thunder fan we have, poor guy has to watch westbrick "do work" and piss their chances at a nba finals away, that's punishment enough.

  6. #5446
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I'm not biased on this. I've said I'd love to see an OKC v Miami finals. I don't care if he's right or if he's wrong. Ever since the game has been over, it's been incessant complaining about officiating. I was sick of reading it. Issue is over as far as I'm concerned. Arvin was banned for a day for trolling. My first non-bot ban in probably a year. Don't act like I'm some Nazi.

  7. #5447
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Tyche getting big headed.

    p. sad tbh

  8. #5448
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Think the next pair of glasses I buy are going to be of the nick gilbert/Westbrook variety.

  9. #5449
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Tyche getting big headed.

    p. sad tbh
    It's incredibly huge. I masturbate to the thought of infracting insubordinates and banning people.

  10. #5450
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Part of the fun of the sports threads is you can get away with a lot you wouldn't be able to in other threads. Seems Like no one but you have a problem with what he's saying.

    Who cares if he's crying about the refs his team lost and he should be able to vent without fear of getting banned

  11. #5451
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Sad part is this will only escalate because you won't back off for your fear of me thinking I won while in reality I couldn't give a fuck since its the right thing to do.

  12. #5452
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Hey now, that last post wasn't complaining about officiating, just laughing about people making jokes about it. Just saying. I haven't complained since you said to stop.

  13. #5453
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    It's not as simple as Kaslo whining about the refs, it's the fact that three or four pages of this thread were largely whining about the refs, and it wasn't all Kaslo. As I said, you guys get away with a lot. To suggest that I'm going to transform in egomod is absurd, if that were going to happen, it would have happened years ago.

  14. #5454
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I won't ban Kaslo, but Arvin's ban stands because he was just being a dick. If you have a problem with something I did, voice it instead of just replying "mad".

  15. #5455
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Fair enough

  16. #5456
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    you guys are a bunch of nerds

  17. #5457
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    For the record don't know wtf Arvin is and was only Talking about Kaslo.

  18. #5458
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    you guys are a bunch of nerds
    http://www.obsessedwithsports.com/wp...ok-glasses.png

    What of it?

  19. #5459
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    you guys are a bunch of nerds
    Can I be pharrell?

  20. #5460
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I wonder if those glasses would look good on a white dude that isn't the kid (or looks like the kid) from Jerry McGuire.

Page 273 of 382 FirstFirst ... 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1689
    Last Post: 2012-06-27, 10:09
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  4. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 2011-03-16, 12:02
  5. 2009-2010 NBA Season, Lebron to Miami!
    By Dimmauk in forum Sports
    Replies: 3795
    Last Post: 2010-10-01, 17:40
  6. NBA Playoff Thread
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 2007-08-01, 11:04
  7. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2007-04-21, 23:41