LeBron and Haslem won this game for the heat.
LeBron and Haslem won this game for the heat.
sigh turns channel
Now gotta wait 3 more days for another game.
Miami actually won the boards total.
Might miss the game on sunday too![]()
gaudy shooting from James, 12-21
I think it was Reggie Miller who had a good point in the middle of the 4th. Instead of running pick and roll using Rose and Deng (with Wade and James defending) they should have used Rose and Miller (with Wade and Bibby defending.)
Only 10 pts from Bosh in a meaningful, close game. That is why they won.
Was that my cue dummy? Sorry I missed it.
Grrrr something something something
Charles Barkley On Gay NBA Players: 'Every Player Has Played With Gay Guys'
NBA Hall of Famer Charles Barkley was asked on Monday about Phoenix Suns President Rick Welts revealing to the public that he is gay over the weekend. Barkley told Mike Wise of the Washington Post that he is certain he played with gay teammates “on two of three teams" he was on.
The TNT analyst said that it never bothered him and he is fed up with hearing about how guys can't come out in team sports.
"First of all, every player has played with gay guys," Barkley said. "It bothers me when I hear these reporters and jocks get on TV and say: ‘Oh, no guy can come out in a team sport. These guys would go crazy.’ First of all, quit telling me what I think. I’d rather have a gay guy who can play than a straight guy who can’t play.”
Barkley went on to say that he believes every professional athlete has had a gay teammate.
“Any professional athlete who gets on TV or radio and says he never played with a gay guy is a stone-freakin’ idiot,” he said. “I would even say the same thing in college. Every college player, every pro player in any sport has probably played with a gay person."
It was revealed on Monday that former Villanova basketball player Will Sheridan told his teammates that he was gay during his career.
Barkley told Wise that gay players pose no problem and said, "we need to outlaw guys who suck at sports.”
Who are current gay NBA players?
I guess that was the reason behind the PSA from Suns players.
Pau Gasol clearly
Kidd goin for a triple double tonight.
lame fouls
Damn this thread is dead tonight.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4G using Tapatalk
yea it really is. especially for such a close game
woooow Mavs