hmm I might get some of those. red and black has always been the best color scheme
hmm I might get some of those. red and black has always been the best color scheme
Kevin Durant does not miss shots.
I have been watching my recording of the game. At what point is it safe to turn the sound back on so I don't hear them drone on and on and on about Noah calling some fag a fag? Geezus Christ, can we get back to the game please?
Too early to call that Durant 3 pointer, after his missed free throw, the dagger? Chandler with a techinal also. Tied series.
there are no 3rd quarter daggers
Dallas just won't go away.
Too much game left. We got Barea dribbling around folks and Westbrook going into hero-mode still to come.
Yea, I'm surprised we've hung in there this long with the poor shooting an turnovers. OKC's turnovers are keeping us in the game. If our 3 pt shooting doesn't get it together, this game is over.
Dallas is just missing too many open shots.
Flagrant foul? This game is too soft. Oakley is laughing at these princesses.
this game is frustrating as shit to watch
SERGE
this is dumb. Mavs cant rebound
K ROLD
love to see JKidd schoolin niggas
COME ON DIRK
wtf was that shot by Dirk lol
omg terry
WESTBRICK
DIRK
DIRK
DIRK
DIRK
DIRK!!!