ITT: Fucking haters and people who know very little about professional basketball.
I admit my hate, I've hated all things Dallas for a long time.
This timeline on SAS is one of the greatest things I've ever read http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=3418562
They were hitting WIDE open shots, the same ones they had in games 1-3 that just weren't falling. They shot like that all series, all playoffs, all season. Their entire offensive system is to make the extra 2 or 3 passes because eventually the defense won't be there and someone will have the open shot. They kept this up the entire series, in all 4 quarters - eventually the Heat D just broke down late in games and totally in the last 2 games. That's why Dallas won, they knew how they had to play to win, while Miami had no idea outside of PLAY GOOD DEFENSE - in crunch time offensively the Heat were so confused what their plan should be.They had a couple bad games and dallas had a couple of games where they couldn't miss a shot. That's all it was.
No, I'm not talking about his defense. Offensively, he needs to learn how to play without the ball in his hands. If he wasn't dominating the ball he was just sitting off in a corner most of the last 5 games. Both Wade and Lebron need the ball in their hands, and it hurt them when it mattered.Also, regarding your last sentence...are you saying Lebron needs to improve defensively? Really, are you saying that?
wow, was I posting this much last year after the Lakers won? lol
your team won the whole thing, a "FUCK YA'LL BITCHES LOLOLOL" should suffice, man
LOL, good one. Heat are far from irrelevant (will be talked about lossing the Finals more than the Mavs are talked about winning) but you're arguing Heat vs Mavericks with Man0warr. Really I want both of you to shut the fuck up but figured you'd stop posting before he would. You being a bandwagon fan, you're use to showing up and leaving at the right moment. I was trying to encourage the latter moment. STFU!
^ x1000
I've been on the Mavs bandwagon since 99, let me have some fun :D The Lakers have a title at least every decade - this is a much rarer occasion!
I don't mind Mavs fans going nuts since they've never won anything. When the Lakers do it, it's a different story considering how much they've won. That and I hate the Lakers.
:3