starting
starting
oh shit kenny
bradley is such a moron
lebron shit again, it was funny the first time, second time made me change the channel. I'll be back for ugly americans.
rofl "You should fuck off, that's what you should do."
"Human Kike," lol
Shut up you human kike.
Edit: beaten![]()
Feed the Kitty
Am I the only one who sees mint-berry crunch as a play on Captain Crunch? =(
BEIBER LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Baby baby baby ooh baby Baby baby baby ooh baby Baby baby baby ooh baby
haaahaaha beiber
*Pop*
Beiber kill was awesome.
I wasn't expecting Bieber till next season fucking lol.
There is a disturbance in the force, as if thousand of girls screams could be heard.
bah forgot this was on. guess i'll catch the rerun at 11.
no I wont watch the link Qalbert will post because I will be watching Conan!
and they had to do Beiber now because by next season noone will remember who he is.
wat
oh
lol
Totally unexpected
lmao.