Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 367

Thread: South Park season 14.5     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #81
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    oye, I figured it would be another boring meh episode, so I didn't bother watching it, and apparently it was super great? eh I'll catch it somewhere on teh internets

  2. #82
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,217
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'm a bit glad I didn't get the New Jersey/Snooki(apparently a celebrity?) references. Episode was fucking hilarious though.

  3. #83
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,459
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Jicent View Post
    Lol someone is gonna get butthurt off of this episode.
    Lol, saw this after reading that:

    I have wached southpark and have been a fan for years. I turned it off when They made nj heritage look like an illness. Southpark has been sued before and I hope someone does it this time. Those fucking wannabe italian/nj who do jersey shore need to stop this shit. Fucking assholes. Before you make fun of jersey and italians get your fucking facts straight

  4. #84
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

  5. #85
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    433
    BG Level
    4

    Planes crashing had me yelling "Oh hell no" way too loud for 11pm.

  6. #86
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    I was fucking crying when Snooki was introduced.

  7. #87
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,895
    BG Level
    10

    Holy fucking shit, just got home to watch this shit and this is terrific... so perfect with the Jersey references (Housewives, Jersey Shore).

    Fucking hate Jersey Shore.

    Being from Jersey myself and having a brother that lives in Jersey we can't fucking stand the heat that Jersey gets from all those stupid fucking shows.

  8. #88
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,304
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    better question, anyone have a download of this weeks ugly americans? ; ;

  9. #89
    Bockage
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by oldoldman View Post
    But there's still 10 months before we can make fun of 9/11...
    I know I'm splitting hairs, but I thought it was 22.3 years before something tragic can be funny.

  10. #90
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,304
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Love you Qalbert

  11. #91
    Mjd
    Mjd is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    BG Level
    6

    God the Housewives were so fucking dead on.

    Spoiler: show

  12. #92
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    This episode was amazing. Definitely made up for all the bad ones in the past few seasons.

  13. #93
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Thanks, champ.

  14. #94
    Sagacious Sundi
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagacious Sundi View Post
    Pretty bad episode. I have high hopes for the next one since it's Randy + I really fucking hate Jersey Shore.
    I was not disappointed.

  15. #95
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Just fyi, southparkstudios servers are no longer complete trash, might as well watch episodes there now.

  16. #96
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    New Episode "Insheeption"

    When he’s sent to the school counselor to talk about his disorder, Stan realizes that he’s not the only one who has a problem. When Mr. Mackey and Stan agree to surrender themselves to the hoarding experts, Stan gets a more than a glimpse of what it was like for Mr. Mackey in the 4th grade at South Park Elementary.
    .

  17. #97
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

  18. #98
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    I'm a bit glad I didn't get the New Jersey/Snooki(apparently a celebrity?) references. Episode was fucking hilarious though.
    Then I guarantee you the episode was nowhere near as funny as it was to those who did get it. I haven't laughed that hard since the Kanye ep.

  19. #99
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    it's go time

  20. #100
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wait, wasn't young mr mackie the guy that stan's dad pushed away at best buy?

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. South Park Season 16 (Starts March 14th)
    By Apelila in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 360
    Last Post: 2012-11-20, 01:06
  2. South Park Season 15
    By Apelila in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 574
    Last Post: 2011-12-23, 01:44
  3. South Park season 14
    By Insanecyclone in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 474
    Last Post: 2010-05-13, 20:02
  4. South Park (Season 13)
    By HAcoreRD in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 298
    Last Post: 2009-05-01, 09:34
  5. South Park season 13
    By Sta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2009-03-21, 08:04
  6. South Park (Season 12)
    By HAcoreRD in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 559
    Last Post: 2008-11-24, 01:54