Fuck yes Inception episode.
Fuck yes Inception episode.
Butterfly randy lol
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Calling it. Two parter.
can we just say screw everyone else and focus on randy?
background guy is awesome
Pretty good, but not as good as the last one.
Pretty good. Favorite so far. Wish it was two parter.
ok that was kinda funny at the end "no! don't touch mah pee-pee, mmm'kay?"
BRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Loved it, especially Sharon's quote lol.
Was a decent episode. Ugly Americans was really good I feel like it is an underrated show
If I have never watched Inception.. do I want to watch this ep yet?
its still funny but you wont get as many of the jokes.
I thought that last week's episode was funnier, though this one was better than most last season.
I missed out, just waiting on bluray release.
Wait, don't do that I don't want to be arrested for some sort of internet harassment thing.
wtf is up with these hoarders? CSI is running a hoarding-themed episode tonight aswell![]()