Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 145

Thread: 2.1 Preview post     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #101
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    So, I decided after an Udas upper run to try soloing it. So the next day I got someone from legion to be my anchor. Here's what I got:

    http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...ia/21drops.jpg

    This is a full clear. I got my static in at the end and we literally killed Valla, the guys in the chapel cause I couldn't get in w/o killin val, Anurati and Nexus. Shortest run for them ever. This is insane lol

  2. #102
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,644
    BG Level
    9

    Wishing I had more disposable income to blow now. -.-

  3. #103
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,246
    BG Level
    7

    Yeah, tried soloing Debilkarim. Have to get really lucky as an Elyos Spiritmaster because Earth Spirit is so slow. Might just have to resort to duoing with a cleric or another SM.

  4. #104
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,131
    BG Level
    7

    Ran Taloc's last night on SM:

    Started the run @300k, ended at 2m and an Elder Shield (8-10m).

    I'm lovin' it.

  5. #105
    Beholder of Methane
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    817
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

    Holy balls Indalecia, you wern't kidding when you sent me that tell

  6. #106
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,076
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

    Eternal cloth shoulders dropped in BT yesterday :D first eternal I've seen there.

  7. #107
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,131
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Indalecia View Post
    So, I decided after an Udas upper run to try soloing it. So the next day I got someone from legion to be my anchor. Here's what I got:

    http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...ia/21drops.jpg

    This is a full clear. I got my static in at the end and we literally killed Valla, the guys in the chapel cause I couldn't get in w/o killin val, Anurati and Nexus. Shortest run for them ever. This is insane lol
    Really making me want to dust off the SM just to solo Upper lol.

  8. #108
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    From what everyone's telling me, lower is even more spread out. Think imma try that today. Oh, and I solo'd the first 2 rooms of adma for giggles, got a Demolition bow.

  9. #109
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    758
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Azlea Mhoone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Gotta resist the urge to re-sub

  10. #110
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,131
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Indalecia View Post
    From what everyone's telling me, lower is even more spread out. Think imma try that today. Oh, and I solo'd the first 2 rooms of adma for giggles, got a Demolition bow.
    Yeah lower is pretty open now, I was soloing a bit on my sorc yesterday; the low HP is way too good now.

  11. #111
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    TBH, I woulda preferred if they kept hp the same and lowered mres. My pets are still retarded when it comes to landing damn near anything. I use Wind Spirit just cause its got 1400 acc and can land regular hits 60% of the time.

  12. #112
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,131
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Indalecia View Post
    TBH, I woulda preferred if they kept hp the same and lowered mres. My pets are still retarded when it comes to landing damn near anything. I use Wind Spirit just cause its got 1400 acc and can land regular hits 60% of the time.
    Yeah that's one of SM's biggest problems, sorc gets all the macc buffs (3 now lol) SM only gets armor spirit D:

  13. #113
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Honestly do I have a better chance grinding slightly lower level elites for gold and better drops rather than trash mobs?

  14. #114
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Made 3.5 mil doing Lower Udas last night in under two hours without even getting any of the gold drops.

  15. #115
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Cleared out Upper Udas today with a friend of mine after running the instance with a group. We got like 5 mil in drops between us and another 2 mil in just kinah plus 50 mil exp in about a 90 minutes.

  16. #116
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    298
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
    Does he? I dunno I kinda got put in here cuz my 2 friends I moved with got here a week before me and picked it out, haven't done much/anything with legion, just rolling solo/small group for stuff.
    yea he does -_-

    wall hacks to steal meno , run pass wall to wipe kisks at ground forts ..

  17. #117
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,131
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahkow View Post
    yea he does -_-

    wall hacks to steal meno , run pass wall to wipe kisks at ground forts ..
    "We lost a mob to *insert legion here* their leader HAXXORS!"
    "We got wiped by an alliance from *insert legion here* it must be HAXXORS!"

    Being butthurt about losing doesn't mean someone else hacks, just a fyi

  18. #118
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,644
    BG Level
    9

    Yeah, with how terribly the game can render people at times, I can see it being easy to accuse legit people of hacking at contested/congested areas since they might suddenly appear out of nowhere. Gets even easier to ninja around if you can use some degree of Hide. Nonetheless, if one guy can wipe out a bunch of kisks, maybe someone should stick around to defend them.

  19. #119
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    758
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Azlea Mhoone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdreamer View Post
    Gotta resist the urge to re-sub
    .... My urge over powered me

    Started a whole new toon since all my originals got stripped with the exception of a few pieces of useless to anyone else but my toons gear (like my lvl 30 Daeva gear). So I went from 1-18 this weekend and made over a million kinah in crap drops and a few decent mob drops, the best being some Magic Boost +19s which sold within an hour for like 90K a pop.

    It's definitely more worthwhile to quest, I gained nearly all 18 levels just grinding on all available quests.

  20. #120
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    298
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    "We lost a mob to *insert legion here* their leader HAXXORS!"
    "We got wiped by an alliance from *insert legion here* it must be HAXXORS!"

    Being butthurt about losing doesn't mean someone else hacks, just a fyi
    time to fraps this shit ....

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast