Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 84
  1. #61
    Formerly Raitoken
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,564
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    My favorite part of the FFA abc order funday monday that I laughed waaaaaaaaaaay too hard at was when the guy who gets double cannon rushed makes an immortal as day9 says when he needs air defense and just flashes back to him with a glare then back to the game, so fucking funny.

    And I will say even tho the theme of that funday monday wasn't the best it was by far the most enjoyable one he has casted.

  2. #62
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    I almost made a picture out of that. I was going to put something like: 'GETTING HARASSED BY MUTALISKS' on the top and 'BUILD IMMORTALS' on the bottom with day9's serious glare in the middle. Sort of like a day9 advice meme, but I was too lazy to look up the face. If you can look up the face and post it I'll make it for the lulz.

  3. #63
    Formerly Raitoken
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,564
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    I almost made a picture out of that. I was going to put something like: 'GETTING HARASSED BY MUTALISKS' on the top and 'BUILD IMMORTALS' on the bottom with day9's serious glare in the middle. Sort of like a day9 advice meme, but I was too lazy to look up the face. If you can look up the face and post it I'll make it for the lulz.
    You need to do this! Badly!

    I'll try and find the picture.

    EDIT: Muwahahaha

    http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2577/day9.png

  4. #64
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Kind of bummed his head is cut off, but I worked with it.



    ...and here's the template for anyone wanting to fill in some advice...


  5. #65
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,383
    BG Level
    6

  6. #66
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    478
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Terrestrial Rage
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

  7. #67
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,383
    BG Level
    6

    And then what?

    'Well then you win, naturally..'

    ... wait, why, exactly do you win?

    '...because you lost your whole fucking base'



    I'm also a big fan of the guy being 2-cannon rushed.

    'Ok, so we got two cannons up front... two in the back.. and.. two in the... back.

    Ok, four, now we have four cannons up front, two in the back, and two in the back.'

  8. #68
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Haha, anyone not watching the Day[9] after show is missing out...Holy crap I am in tears

  9. #69
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    After show, WTF, I thought it was over!

  10. #70
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    After show, WTF, I thought it was over!
    You missed floating head Day[9]

    Oh my gawd...

  11. #71
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,976
    BG Level
    8

    on the teamliquid forums, someone frapsed it and youtube posted it. Darn it for being at work and waiting in suspense for a few hours.

  12. #72
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,252
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftNLb...ture=recentlik

    That youtube channel catches all the after shows I think.

  13. #73
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,119
    BG Level
    10

    Wow I just watched ep 208 where hes coaching djwheat live and holy cow I learned so much with what I need to be doing with my macroing.

  14. #74
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,383
    BG Level
    6

    I love Day9, he makes me feel like all is right with the world.

    'THEY'RE ATTACKING, THAT'S DEAD, RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY WITH THE DRONES NOOO'

    'Oh sorry'

    'That's no problem, that's absolutely no problem at all'

  15. #75
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,106
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Thulius Deorum
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut



    For anyone that missed it. Day9 bringing high level SC64 tactics to SC2.

  16. #76
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Thulius View Post
    SC64 tactics to SC2.
    LOL! I remember SC64 was what got me into SC at all, was so awesome. I think the selection group was even smaller than it wa on PC, like 8 or 10 units maybe.

  17. #77
    desolation yes hesitation no
    Bait of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    216
    BG Level
    4

    Funday Monday next week is "you must expand every 4 minutes". Should be pretty interesting. :D

  18. #78
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    690
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketna View Post
    Funday Monday next week is "you must expand ever 4 minutes". Should be pretty interesting. :D
    that is epic, lol

  19. #79
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Expand every 4-5 minutes was surprisingly good against people who aren't top tier elitist scum who rush you so quick!

  20. #80
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,252
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I am tempted to do the next funday monday, get some epic battlecrys.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast