This looks significantly better than I was expecting without Matt Damon. I thought they were just going to cast someone else in the Bourne role, but this could actually be good.
This looks significantly better than I was expecting without Matt Damon. I thought they were just going to cast someone else in the Bourne role, but this could actually be good.
Just recently rewatched the entire trilogy in anticipation for this movie.
Clip - "Rooftop Rescue"
Spoiler: show
Just got out. Really well done.
yeah wasn't bad at all, really.
Underwhelmed. Had high hopes with as much as Matt Damon kicked ass. Not taking anything away from Jeremy Renner, just seemed a little less lackluster. Hopefully they'll make another where Bourne and Cross have an impressive fight before they realize they're on the same team.
then they can do the secret agent spoon, like cruz and renner in the last MI movie~!
Not sure what is wrong with people but this movie was terrible. Kuro, feel bad for you for watching the previous ones. Those were good if not great. Not going to give out major spoilers but you will get to watch lot of part 2 and part 3 in this film. This movie followed the Bourne Movie formula but just went wrong. Just going to list a few of the normals of Bourne movies: good fights (things you do not expect to get beat up with pen, hard cover book, magazine) standard chase scene with included police from foreign country being clueless, a fight with another project like Jason. These are three minor things i kind of expect to see when i go see a Bourne movie along with great acting and direction. What I got was a setup for another Bourne movie with little resolution in this one and in some cases increased questions of the status of people from the previous movies.
Wait for the Blu-ray or dvd and hopefully a directors cut where we get to see a real/ alternate ending and some deleted scenes that should of been in movie.
Disagree. Thought it was great. Better than 3rd Bourne, on par with Bourne 1 & 2.
Disappointing, also that chase scene was way way too long. I watched total recall after and actually enjoyed it more.
I'm completely with Juben, it didn't feel like a Bourne film, more like a random OK action film.
Renner was good but felt more like a 'Bond' than a 'Bourne', I didn't at any point feel like he was in trouble or under pursuit, which is what I loved about the original trilogy.
My friend was a lot more harsh on it, having recently seen the first 3 films he said he was bored through most of it and the only bit which interested him was during a few minutes at the end with the wrap up where a certain previous character came up.
Thought the random other project guy was beyond pointless as well. Not even decent fisticuffs.
They honestly tried way to hard tying the movie towards the Bourne triology, especially for the first half of the movie