Question, how come Brian Johnson and Calvin Johnson don't have C. and B. on their Jerseys?
Question, how come Brian Johnson and Calvin Johnson don't have C. and B. on their Jerseys?
eagles onside kick coverage this year is pooballs
brandon flowers just got jewed
WHAT IS THE POINT OF POOCH KICKS.
Man, Ray Rice just got drilled.
All of these close games and I'm stuck watching the Saints-Bucs non-contest. I should be a sunday ticket commercial.
atdhe.net watch any game dude
Owen Daniels is clutch
wish owen daniels didnt wait till the week i had to trade a kings ransom for vernon davis to show signs of life.
DREJOHN
TOUCHDOWN!! Don't fuck with the Schaub/Johnson point machine
Schaub to Andreeee.
Chicago struggling in the redzone again today, but good lord Devin Hester
Hopefully the offense can squeak out at least 3 more points
More overtime. I can't fucking handle this shit man...
Where the fuck is Greg Olsuck? (@Da Bears)
Man, these games have been good..outside of Phi/Atl, Cle/Pit, and NO/TB.
I Called da chargahs losin.