Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 889
  1. #341
    Tyven's Xbax Fren
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,736
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamicles View Post
    nearly almost as bad as the nfc east

    let me rephrase that using sports media logic


    the winner of the cowboys vikings game will determine which division is better

  2. #342
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Damn this is intense overtime. TIE INC

  3. #343
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Don't kill yourself, Archi.

  4. #344
    Tyven's Xbax Fren
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,736
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

    box score of the bears game

    39 passes attempted
    14 rushes


    wut? fuck you mike martz

  5. #345
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    PLEASE TIE PLEASE TIE PLEASE TIE PLEASE TIE PLEASE TIE

  6. #346
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    YEAH BUDDY.

  7. #347
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    gj stonehands Peterson

  8. #348
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Oh hey, Adrian Peterson fumbled. I am in shock.

  9. #349
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    These announcers suck Welker's dick... they've said he has both the fastest legs and the best hands in the NFL now, lol.

  10. #350
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    That's Al davis speek for he's VERY VERY FAST GUYSCMON.

  11. #351
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Oooooh Welker totally played that bounce off the turf, and came up short anyways.

  12. #352
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Alright so... m TV ratio is off for fox, how the fuck do I fix this. I can't see the score and the down and distance. Pretty annoying.
    I believe fox broadcasts in HD widescreen, so if your using a standard tv your SOL

  13. #353
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm using a widescreen though. Lol.

  14. #354
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I'm using a widescreen though. Lol.
    Well then.

    Umm.... Power cycle everything, including cable box?


    *edit*

    What a kick by mesko....and that personal foul is gonna badly hurt ravens

  15. #355
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Just using a normal cable from the wall input (I'm at college) no box or anything. I have no idea what power cycling is :< (I assume turn everything off and on? lol)

  16. #356
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    God damnit. McClain push costs us game.

    totally need an icing now.

  17. #357

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I guess a tie is as good as a loss, lets go clock!

  18. #358
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Don't kill yourself, Archi.
    Dude, we CRUSHED #1 Ohio State yesterday.

    I'll be ok.

  19. #359
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,103
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Just using a normal cable from the wall input (I'm at college) no box or anything. I have no idea what power cycling is :< (I assume turn everything off and on? lol)
    If it's the coaxial cable going into your tv, then it won't be in HD, and that's why your ratio is all messed up.

  20. #360
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Holy fuck Austin jumped high as fuck over RW.

Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1728
    Last Post: 2011-11-03, 13:57
  2. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37
  3. NFL Week 5: The (Gun)slinger.
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 906
    Last Post: 2010-10-14, 19:42
  4. NFL Week 12 - The Turkey Day Massacre
    By archibaldcrane in forum Sports
    Replies: 1046
    Last Post: 2009-12-02, 21:05
  5. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  6. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  7. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  8. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  9. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53