Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 889
  1. #541
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamicles View Post
    i don't think peyton has it in him to be that kind of greatest QB ever
    ftfy

  2. #542
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

  3. #543
    SF Fan circa 1988
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    916
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Rakiel Kanan
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Sunday Night Football feed just went all shitty at my place, it went from HD goodness down to 4-5 frames per second with no sound.

    And while I'm here

    THE 49ERS WON A GAME, WINNIN THA DIVISION

  4. #544
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    THE ALL-TORAIN VEHICLE! (he is on my fantasy team)

  5. #545
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    325
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Havok Stormblood
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    that was actually a damn nice drive for the redskins, first time all year they can run for shit

  6. #546
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    redskins gonna do it. just you watch. this one's for devin

  7. #547
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I didn't even know that he made the catch for a second there lol.

  8. #548
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

  9. #549
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    SPIN MOVES. A NEW HOPE, TYVEN.

  10. #550
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post

    too bad it happened after he got his

  11. #551
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I got a concussion playing softball. I wasn't married then, but had been with my (now) wife for 4 years. Her brother said that I asked him if I was still dating his sister as he was driving me to the ER.

    I was fine a few days later .

  12. #552
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Are you sure she was your wife Tyche?

  13. #553
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Is there a kicker that hasn't missed a FG yet?

  14. #554
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    SPIN MOVES. A NEW HOPE, TYVEN.
    that shit was epic

  15. #555
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    Just got back to the games after makin some good 'ole Texas Smoked Chicken. Thank you NFLnet for catching me up.

    How 'bout them Texans?

    Holy shit the Vikings won. Where does that leave the lolCowboys? With a new coach soon i think

    This Washington/Indianapolis game is looking epic.

  16. #556
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I think he's talking about how JJ is going to commit suicide and/or die due to a heart attack because of how we clutch defeat from the arms of victory.

  17. #557
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Holy fucking shit.

  18. #558
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    wow that was baller

  19. #559
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Holy fuck.

  20. #560
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    that was fucking sexy. what is it about the guys that drop the routine shit can make the sick catches

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1728
    Last Post: 2011-11-03, 13:57
  2. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37
  3. NFL Week 5: The (Gun)slinger.
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 906
    Last Post: 2010-10-14, 19:42
  4. NFL Week 12 - The Turkey Day Massacre
    By archibaldcrane in forum Sports
    Replies: 1046
    Last Post: 2009-12-02, 21:05
  5. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  6. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  7. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  8. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  9. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53