Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 889
  1. #101
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    cowboys pwn

  2. #102
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wait it was triple neg. now I'm all sorts of confused. The bottom line is, I agree with you, but holy fuck you just started ranting like no tomorrow.

  3. #103
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I mean everything Striker is talking about is the same reason I hate Dallas so. Jerry ignored vital position and makes them as you say "serviceable". Why serviceable? Why not aim higher? All Jerry cares about is signing weapons, like signing Dez when your WR's were "serviceable". I mean sure, Dez is a beast and an immediate upgrade, but what good is having weapon is you have corners and safeties that cant cover a bed and an OLine that year in and year out are at the bottom of the league.

    Inb4 Leonard Davis pro bowl. You do realize that even though he made it, he was the 7th OL alternate and was there once 6 others, including Gross and Otah from Carolina declined? I mean who here that KNOWS football and the Oline is shocked at his benching or whatever hes pissed about? OLine is a position you cant be cheap at and make "serviceable". As you saw last week you'd think the Titans still have Fat Albert, Vanden Bosh and those guys the way they were hitting Romo. It was reminiscent of the Bears and Cutler, just 4 sacks short. Quick throws, under throws, etc.. all a result of Jerry trying to be cheap and hire nothing but flashy WRs and RB's because theyre fast.

    Felix sucks pee hole, and is inferior all around compared to Choice. You Oline is a complete joke compared to even Joe Thomas and the Browns. Ha! Don't even make me mention the secondary, outside of Newman everyone else is a complete joke. Inb4 Ball and Church are fire posts. But check the skill positions on the offense side of the ball I mean shit man he should be mad, I would too. The difference between Carolina and Dallas is everyone knew we would suck and weren't picked to host/play in the Superbowl.

  4. #104
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    What the fuck am I doing!!!!??? Skirks jew magic has taken over, gahhhhhhhhhhhh. Damn these cursed gypsy tears.

  5. #105
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    dayum, miz is on a roll.

  6. #106
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Church is a woodson in the making just you watch. I know you're trolling but in what NFL do you live in that 109yds at 5.9ypc sucks pee hole?

  7. #107
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    So just figured out Mike Greenburgfailsauce is 1-8-1 in his picks this year against the spread, and he picked Atlanta to win and cover over Phily, along with Dallas to win/cover over Vikings, so it's safe to say that the Vikings and Eagles will win this week.

  8. #108
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    What the fuck am I doing!!!!??? Skirks jew magic has taken over, gahhhhhhhhhhhh. Damn these cursed gypsy tears.
    stop bleeding spam into gd, gdi

  9. #109
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Church is a woodson in the making just you watch. I know you're trolling but in what NFL do you live in that 109yds at 5.9ypc sucks pee hole?
    Church sucks. Also, in my NFL real running backs do that shit on the regular, the fact that you remember his 100 yard game is a testament to how bad he sucks. You think Viking fans remember how many yards AP has? Nope, you can pretty much etch in stone that he is going to truck 4 or 5 niggas and get 125 on a bad day. lolFelix. Guess you gotta crawl before you walk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    stop bleeding spam into gd, gdi
    lol

  10. #110
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm gonna put that one on wade. Kinda hard to get a rhythm with max 8 touches per game. Last time they gave him more touches, he had the most rushing yards in the post season for a Cowboy.

  11. #111
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    inb4 durability problems, I'll just call them a fluke, same thing with Dez.

  12. #112
    Tyven's Xbax Fren
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,736
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I'm not saying your wrong, but you started flipping shit because of Jesse Holley was my point. Our O-line is servicable. If we lose this week, go ahead and root for the 1-15 because at that point this season is truly a wash but right now there is *slim* hope. inb4lolbearsfans, but the bears have possibly the worst Oline in the league and they are 4-1.
    yeah lolbearsfans w/e

    but chicago at least has very good defense and special teams to go with their bad o line

    dallas has neither to go with theirs

  13. #113
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Our defense is solid, the only thing they lack is TOs.

  14. #114
    Tyven's Xbax Fren
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,736
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Our defense is solid, the only thing they lack is TOs.
    also 20-something scoring defense? not giving up a lot of yards doesn't necessarily make a defense great. keeping opponents from scoring and providing more opportunity for your offense to score does.

  15. #115
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    This is why I said the defense is solid. Last year they were #2 (next to the jets) in oppg. This year seems to be similar, save the Bears game. I can make a case for the titans as well. 14 points game on 7 yards and another 7 points came on penalties, which could then be made into that a good defense doesn't commit penalties etc.

  16. #116
    Tyven's Xbax Fren
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,736
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    This is why I said the defense is solid. Last year they were #2 (next to the jets) in oppg. This year seems to be similar, save the Bears game. I can make a case for the titans as well. 14 points game on 7 yards and another 7 points came on penalties, which could then be made into that a good defense doesn't commit penalties etc.
    well something isn't adding up to wins, I'll let you figure out why

  17. #117
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Penalties.

  18. #118
    Tyven's Xbax Fren
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,736
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Penalties.
    shitty teams commit shitty penalties

    see any raiders team in the last 20 years or packers this season




    c'mon mang

  19. #119
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    lol

  20. #120
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Romo was the least sacked QB before last weeks game. O-line had only allowed 1 first 3 weeks. The small defensive line like Tennessee has is Columbo and Davis' kryptonite, those guys just try to maul and they got owned. Funny thing is after Davis came back after getting benched he played 100x better...

    I dunno what was up with Mike Jenkins, getting burned by Kenny Britt/Vince Young infinite times is the worst. He hasn't had 2 bad games in a row yet though.

    Martellus Bennett/Tip pass and stupid falldown on TD celebration basically gave 14 points, and Mike Jenkins gave them another 7 on the first drive with those awesome PI's (he rarely gets called for PI, much less two in a row :> ).

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1728
    Last Post: 2011-11-03, 13:57
  2. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37
  3. NFL Week 5: The (Gun)slinger.
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 906
    Last Post: 2010-10-14, 19:42
  4. NFL Week 12 - The Turkey Day Massacre
    By archibaldcrane in forum Sports
    Replies: 1046
    Last Post: 2009-12-02, 21:05
  5. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  6. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  7. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  8. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  9. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53