Michael Vick: Soon-to-be-overrated
Michael Vick: Soon-to-be-overrated
id say the patriots are pretty fucking overrated right now. id love to be wrong, but jesusfuckchrist that defense is too young and inexperienced
Never overrated when Brady is behind Center, sad as it may be.
Woodhead is beast mode. He has more rushing and more receiving TDs than Felix Jones.
No one cares about players with fewer combined touchdowns than Aaron Rodgers has rushing alone.
Eagles are pretty overrated right now, like they are every year (see: last year when they won like 6 games in a row before the Dallas games). People like to pick them because they're a high-profile team in a city that lives and dies through its sports teams. No one expected them to come back against the Packers anyway, and they didn't; they almost let the Lions come back and beat them; and they looked bad as hell against the Redskins. They have the Jags, Niners, and Falcons wins...but one of those teams are the Jags, and another one is the Niners.
I will say, however, that Kolb may very well be born to be a backup QB. He's had 5 starts so far, four of which were because the starter was injured, and he never finished the fifth due to injury. He's 3-1 in the four in which he played the whole game, and the only loss was to Drew Breesus and the eventual SB winners. Not to mention that he's won NFC Offensive Player of the Week in 2/5 of his starts. Vick is probably the better starting QB, but Kolb's a hell of a backup and isn't yet at his prime, whereas Vick will eventually regress to his mean since he's on the wrong side of 30. Count on it.
Either way, the team has a damn good problem, with two quality QBs available plus Mike KAFKA
You spelled Joey Elliott wrong Skirks.
wtf were yall thinking when you cut him? Pfft.
I didn't do a damn thing, since the Eagles haven't named me as general manager YET AGAIN
Perhaps if I dye my hair red and gain about 400 lbs I'll have a shot. I can grow as scraggly and patchy a beard as Big Red can, so I think it's possible.
How does one hit their prime as a back up?
Skirk, I hope you realize that Vick is the highest rated QB this season, even beating out Aaron Rodgers.
Touche'.