Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1121 to 1140 of 1410
  1. #1121
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    BG Level
    6

    Ok, so yea. Cowboys have quit playin... w.o.w.

  2. #1122
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Why are there people cheering, I thought this was our home stadium.

  3. #1123
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    this game is awesome

  4. #1124
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    1-15 is such a real possibility now

  5. #1125
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Some interesting topics trending on Twitter these days


  6. #1126
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,168
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Why are there people cheering, I thought this was our home stadium.
    NY teams have fans in every part of the country. When the yankees go play lowly teams like baltimore there are more yankee fan in attendance than baltimore fans.

  7. #1127
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by CrosisX View Post
    NY teams have fans in every part of the country. When the yankees go play lowly teams like baltimore there are more yankee fan in attendance than baltimore fans.
    That has more to do with Baltimore blowing and a cheap train ticket + hotel + tickets to Camden costs less than some tickets at Yankee Stadium

  8. #1128
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by CrosisX View Post
    NY teams have homer bandwagon fans in every part of the country. When the yankees go play lowly teams like baltimore there are more bandwagon yankee fan in attendance than baltimore fans.
    ftfy

  9. #1129
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,168
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    That has more to do with Baltimore blowing and a cheap train ticket + hotel + tickets to Camden costs less than some tickets at Yankee Stadium
    Touche

  10. #1130
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    That has more to do with Baltimore blowing and a cheap train ticket + hotel + tickets to Camden costs less than some tickets at Yankee Stadium
    Pretty sure it's cheaper to fly out to Seattle for the weekend and watch a Yankees/Mariners game than to go to Yankee stadium

  11. #1131
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    3rd string guard YESSS.

  12. #1132
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    ftfy
    Hey man if you don't live in Baltimore and travel that far to see the Yanks it absolves you of bandwagon status

  13. #1133
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    undrafted rookie guard YESSS..

  14. #1134
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Lets go rangers... lool

  15. #1135
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,168
    BG Level
    6

    I believe Eli will be invited to write on the wall again.

  16. #1136
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    not to mention the DC metro area is very transient. basically every sports team has a huge following around here. Camden is like 45 minutes outside of the city

  17. #1137
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I started Neckbeard vs the Raiders, cause I thought he would rape, and I have Eli on the bench cause I thought the Cowboys would win. I am dissapoint at the Cowboys, and I hate them more than the Yankees.

  18. #1138
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I started Neckbeard vs the Raiders, cause I thought he would rape, and I have Eli on the bench cause I thought the Cowboys would win. I am dissapoint at the Cowboys, and I hate them more than the Yankees.
    I started Romo.

  19. #1139
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    not to mention the DC metro area is very transient. basically every sports team has a huge following around here. Camden is like 45 minutes outside of the city
    hey now, Bryce Harper said the Nats are the next Yankees

  20. #1140
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,229
    BG Level
    7

    That is pretty impressive Eli hasn't missed any starts, hes had several painful injuries (plantar fasciitis and had a nasty shoulder injury too yea?)

Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1728
    Last Post: 2011-11-03, 13:57
  2. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  3. NFL Week 5 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 2007-10-11, 13:23
  4. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  5. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  6. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  7. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42