Did we get a release date on D3? D;
Did we get a release date on D3? D;
no
Damn, so probably another 2 1/2 years :/
i could see them getting it done by holiday 2011. I haven't been following it but if they really have announced everything there is to know about the game then they are in polishing stage which means beta is in a visible distance away.
We do know pretty much everything:
- all 5 character classes
- pvp details
- character progression systems (skills / traits)
- inventory system (charm talisman, inventory, stash/muling details)
- crafting/economy plans
There's more info to be had about any of these, sure, but we know the basics which means they have pretty much locked down most of the design, and are now building out content, fixing bugs, and tuning. The only things we don't really know are things they won't tell us, like story details, and things that are TBD through tuning like xp rate, drop rates, item powers etc.
Still putting my money on a summer 2011 (or fall when it slips) release.
Best Blizzcon for me EVER. I've been since 08, and granted the goody bag hasn't been as good since.
However, I met a bunch of my sister's guildies and they are some crazy motherfuckers.
Really enjoyed myself, and unfortunately I was way too busy to just meet up with Ksandra and her crew (SADFACE).
Highlights for me was showing up at Medieval Times Thursday night completely stoned, the Lore Panel, and the closing ceremony. Not cool though: World of Jerseyshorecraft. Not cool, fatbeard, not cool.
in case people missed it:
A little late on a reply, but here it is.
I wouldn't really say aAa had any fualt in this. However, it was Blizzard's fault for having such lame rules. If you're going to enforce a 20min time limit, you should have some form of an official visible countdown clock. Not just play until someone feels like telling you it's over.
The whole speech was awkward to watch imo. Geeks don't talk about geeks...this sort of motivational speeches simply doesnt fit.
It was also extremely insincere. Later on this happened:
http://kotaku.com/5674297/the-worlds...f-warcraft-fan
And Metzen was all 'k cool story bro next question.'
no video, what was the question? (I figured from the comments it was during the lore Q&A)
edit: nvm found it.
I had a good time, was upset I didnt get to meet up with kytele or some of the others, but hanging out with ksandra and crew was awesome.
still need my goody bag from 2009 though ; ; but I got this years home fine, dethling wutwut
oh my god lol
I hope this npc will make it to the retail version rofl (actually, WoW should stay in beta forever, so many hilarious thing in it).
And the red shirt guy...why did he do that lol? No one would remember him in 2 weeks if he had kept his mouth shut, but now, he will become canon fodder for every troll.
Well, it was a fair question at the Lore panel. He is awkward, but it wasnt out of place.