Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: /rolls eyes     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Ashira
    Guest

    /rolls eyes

    Yeah, hey all, apparently I can't post a legitimately pertinent thread on the FFXI boards and include a "hi" without being locked. So what's up all?

  2. #2
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    you lost tho.

  3. #3
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    hey

  4. #4
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    man don't hide call-out threads behind ambiguous titles

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Sup

  6. #6
    Ashira
    Guest

    It's not ambiguous, and not really a call out thread, just slightly annoyed. I wasn't actually posting to be all "hey all!" I was posting to say, hey, remember 5 years ago when we all blew up the forums? And considering spam is not my usual home, and it's FFXI related where spam people don't care, there wasn't anywhere else I could have posted it.

    Sig's staying. I went to see Gaga in concert recently actually, I got picked out of the crowd to get my pic taken for the Little Monster gallery, so I'm on the tour website now.

    And Titan, I didn't lose, I wasn't in LB then.

  7. #7
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    can it be a call out thread?

  8. #8
    Ashira
    Guest

    Meh, calling out not so much my modus operandi, but if you want to call it that, go ahead; as long as that doesn't result in a banning or something ridiculous.

  9. #9
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    I don't want to talk about xi but you posted the link to their forums talking about that attempt..idgi

  10. #10
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    So... Ashira, what else you want to talk about? I know you didn't come see me just for FFXI.

  11. #11
    Ashira
    Guest

    /shrug, I actually did. I'm still just such a girl, thought it'd be a nice moment or something.

    What actually is going on with people these days?

  12. #12
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    man i really just want a good callout thread
    luci failed me so hard earlier

  13. #13
    Ashira
    Guest

    /shrug, i'm on meds these days, it makes me a bit too balanced to be angry enough to start on an Isladar is a massive bitch rampage over something as trifling as having a post on a board I don't really read much locked up. Was briefly annoyed, and now I.. am just going to say that mango rum with Sprite is an excellent drink.

  14. #14
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    A whole bunch of things for me, life's exceedingly good right now.
    I actually went out of state for a while recently... though, I will say not much really changed; chilled with people and posted on spam, these people don't know how dedicated to them they are.

    When I came back to TX, first call I got was an offer for a work-at-home position better than what I'm doing now which is nice because I can actually do both at the same time since one of them uses this odesk tool and basically all I have to do is make sure I have work for those guys up every 15min or so while I'm 'clocked in' since it screenshots stuff. The other is more of a on-call sort of thing but unless something goes really wrong it doesn't matter where I am. Combined, I'm finally going to be making as much as I was last year around this time and it's actually a lighter workload. I can't complain at all.

  15. #15
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Oh, and for the odesk job... I choose my own hours. I just clock out when I don't feel like working.

  16. #16
    Ashira
    Guest

    Well, that's nice. hehe. Me.. I started getting massive migraines at the end of last year and had to go on short term disability blah blah... blah blah blah. So now, work's the same, bit everything since that point has seemed

    I am currently in rehearsal for another musical, in which I'm actually the lead. So that's been fun. Opens next month, everyone should road trip and come see me.

  17. #17
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Oh? You got the lead role? Nice.
    Glad you're having fun with all that, not to be a downer but musicals ain't my bag. But if you wouldn't mind a visit otherwise perhaps after I get everything straight I could make that happen. Paycheck to paycheck for a while since loans hit me hard seeing as I had to put my student loans into forbearance in 2010 because I was out of a job for while... still catching everything up now that the income is... coming in but still gonna take a bit to settle up.

  18. #18
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    hi ashira baby. ill be technically seeing gaga during lollapalooza, but not really going there for her. but she will be there.

  19. #19
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sera View Post
    man i really just want a good callout thread
    this is what I was saying

  20. #20
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Remember that thread I made saying I missed ashira cause she was the only one I could talk GH to? Yeah the next line was "don't post ashira."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast