new windower? photoshopped? Looks nice =O
new windower? photoshopped? Looks nice =O
Well its most definately photoshopped, the targetting arrow and the target box don't agree in the 1st one... but I'd cream my pants if somehow it was actually released.
Agreed, that loooks waaaaaay to good to be true. But if was...../drool
The widgets (progress bar texture, close/reduce window buttons, etc) on the first one make it look like Apple OSX...it took a great effort not to touch myself ._. I despise the PS2 version of this game, if I could play it on my Mac that would be delish. Anyone heard anything about this? Maybe on those new machines Apple is making with Intel chips that can dual-boot Windows?
Thats a GUI mockup done in ps based off mac OSX if you couldn't tell, purely from a design standpoint.
Was posted on windower forums quite awhile ago,_, very pretty, and I would so use it if it came to be.
Yes, actually Apple officially announced support for Windows. This is more than just an Apple look though...Originally Posted by Kero
Anyone know where to get the layout that looks like the old FFXIs? with the little hand as the target arrow.
Those are mockups done in photoshop, nothing more. The person claims to be making GUI mods that will allow those sorts of interfaces but I'll believe it when I see it.
I think its just meant to be this person's idea of an ideal interface. (or at least, a mac interface)
Some things on there would be impossible to do even with windower and messsing around with the rendering of stuff- You cant know the name of someone's linkshell other than your own without checking them, for instance. Windower only works with information the game already gives.
Reinstall the game, and that'll give you the look of old FFXI.Originally Posted by Takeno
ur not being serious, right? >.>Originally Posted by Khamsin
you can actually download that osx theme for xp from themexp.com. nothing special, just one of the different themes that have been made for xp. looks pretty cool for ffxi tho
post link?Originally Posted by masterorion
Its actually a dat change for text/pointers, I'll see if I can find it >_<
edit: http://rapidshare.de/files/6858782/51.DAT.html for menus/pointers
http://rapidshare.de/files/6858818/20.DAT.html for menu backgrounds
looks too much like WoW, the the name and linkshell underneath.
and we all know WoW sucks
*gogo drama*
his name is fai and in the bar on the bottom its fye, gives it away there
didn't bother reading the posts before me, but yes, this is from azaril's windower website forums. a guy who got bored decided to make a fake interface in photoshop.
i posted the link within that postOriginally Posted by Takeno
Can you show me the path to the folders where to drop these into ?Originally Posted by Remembrance
Sorry If i posted here too late, but read this topic too late, and I posted here too late ; ;.