Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: weak to-gambits     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    sb
    sb is offline
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    575
    BG Level
    5

    weak to-gambits

    My first playthrough of the game is at about 80-90% (guessing). In this I did all of my own "research" and for the most part avoided forum topics that told me how to win better, kill this mob quick, get the rediculous gear,...

    Now at this point I've started my second playthrough and I'm curious if anyone has confirmed locations for the "mob weak to" gambits. On my first playthrough I only found 2, and while they were nice, it wasn't functional enough for the way I envision using them.

  2. #2
    PUP Power!
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,040
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    They can be found in chests in the Sochen Palace and they show up for sale at the Port Bafonheim gambit shop after you complete Girguvegan. 500 gil each :D