Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: .Dat problems     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    61
    BG Level
    2

    .Dat problems

    I use the Spell Swapper program for the .dat change of spells, WSs, and other things, but I ran into a problem. While experimenting with some new animations, my computer lost power, and I lost connection to FFXI and the spellswapper program. With this program, before you exit FFXI, you must "restore" changed animations to their original form, but when i restarted it, the animations were stuck. Is there any way to fix this? If it helps any, the programmer is someone by the name of Nove Jaldra. I put this topic here, because I felt it would be the most appropriate place to ask a question like this, as Killing ifrit does not work for my computer.

  2. #2
    The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,451
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I'd suggest trying to hit restore without changing anything. If that doesn't work, maybe do a check file thing with pol and it might pick up that somethings wrong with those dats and replace them. If not then have fun reinstalling. =/