Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Log on music?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    26
    BG Level
    1

    Log on music?

    Did a quick search and I came up with a thread that identifies 140.bgw as the character march music. If I remove this file, will it eliminate the music that plays when you boot FFXI? Not the POL music, I have that disabled, just looking to remove the music that plays when you hit "PLAY" and ffxi boots through selecting a character.

    If removing the above file will not remove the music, how do I go about that?

  2. #2
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    619
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Log on music?

    It should stop it from playing. Although I have no experience in this matter, I like the music.

  3. #3
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    287
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Log on music?

    Quote Originally Posted by Titania
    Did a quick search and I came up with a thread that identifies 140.bgw as the character march music. If I remove this file, will it eliminate the music that plays when you boot FFXI? Not the POL music, I have that disabled, just looking to remove the music that plays when you hit "PLAY" and ffxi boots through selecting a character.
    yes (assuming you have WOTG installed)
    specifically C:\Program Files\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI\sound5\win\music\data\music140.bgw
    viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19635

Similar Threads

  1. PC restarts while trying to log on ............. /fume
    By Lilmage_Seraph in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2006-04-19, 16:09
  2. unable to log on?
    By Wulf in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2005-11-28, 16:24
  3. Sooo, Maintenance is over and I can't log on wtf
    By Zigma in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2005-08-09, 10:50
  4. Less posts mean more people logging on.
    By Genosync in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2005-07-19, 12:41