Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4
    BG Level
    0
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Stolen Account - [Bismarck] - Astolfo

    My account was bought from a guy named Jose Rivera. The characters name used to be Chikan. Jose suppose ably left for the army so me and a mutal friend named Jorge bought the account from Jose in September 2008. Jose never gave us the registration codes. Jose apparently has a brother and goes by Bowman on Bismark. About 2 months ago i stopped Jorge from using the account. On Feb 9th sometime after 11pm cst the accounts password was changed. I only way it could have been changed was by someone with the registration codes. So..........I narrowed the list of suspects down as to whom could of taken the account. Since you had to have had the reg codes to take it I suspect only 3 possible people. Now I'm Not accusing anyone but I've put quite a bit of time and $$$ into making that account better. Hell when it was taken I had 12/12 imperial wootz ingots and the 35 ares body piece. And it pretty funny but whoever has the account is leveling PLD... Anyways, not to point fingers but it had to of been

    1.) Jorge if he got the reg codes from Jose or Bowman
    2.) Jose (The original owner)
    3.) Bowman (Jose's brother)

    I've talked to both Jose and Jorge and they both deny any involvement which only leaves 1 person I haven't talked to. Anyways like I said Im not pointing fingers i just want to get my access to the account back. If not I hope you die in a fire. Btw I added a little comment on FFXIAH.com as well

    Astolfo - Bismarck - FFXIAH.com

    SE won't help cuz I dont have registration keys so w/e live and learn. You've been warned.

  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by elphaba View Post
    Just to clarify:

    You RMT bought an account and they inevitably screwed you over, and you want it back?

    good luck with that one, no sympathy here.
    SE won't help cuz I dont have registration keys so w/e live and learn. You've been warned.
    Still, no one cares.

  3. #3
    blev
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Astolfo View Post
    My account was bought from a guy named Jose Rivera. The characters name used to be Chikan. Jose suppose ably left for the army so me and a mutal friend named Jorge bought the account from Jose in September 2008. Jose never gave us the registration codes. Jose apparently has a brother and goes by Bowman on Bismark. About 2 months ago i stopped Jorge from using the account. On Feb 9th sometime after 11pm cst the accounts password was changed. I only way it could have been changed was by someone with the registration codes. So..........I narrowed the list of suspects down as to whom could of taken the account. Since you had to have had the reg codes to take it I suspect only 3 possible people. Now I'm Not accusing anyone but I've put quite a bit of time and $$$ into making that account better. Hell when it was taken I had 12/12 imperial wootz ingots and the 35 ares body piece. And it pretty funny but whoever has the account is leveling PLD... Anyways, not to point fingers but it had to of been

    1.) Jorge if he got the reg codes from Jose or Bowman
    2.) Jose (The original owner)
    3.) Bowman (Jose's brother)

    I've talked to both Jose and Jorge and they both deny any involvement which only leaves 1 person I haven't talked to. Anyways like I said Im not pointing fingers i just want to get my access to the account back. If not I hope you die in a fire. Btw I added a little comment on FFXIAH.com as well

    Astolfo - Bismarck - FFXIAH.com

    SE won't help cuz I dont have registration keys so w/e live and learn. You've been warned.
    pretty sure Chikan already had ares body. not that it matters, since you bought the account to start with and it doesn't matter how much work you put into an account that already had an ass of gear to start with.

    moral of the story: stop being a lazy fuck and level your own account.

  4. #4
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    26
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Lol people bashing on account buyers is kindof stupid btw. Ohwait so I come back to the game right and I should start over only be like 4 years behind and doing the same stuff over again I did once already sounds like so much fun >.>. Ask yourself this question: If you got hacked and lost your character would you really want to start over again? And if you liked the game not play it anymore or talk to people you've made friends with?

    As for the OP: You can call SE and say you lost the registration codes as long as you have all the other info they ask for, just say you lost them and you'd like an exemption and ask them to ask their supervisor. They don't expect everyone whose played FFXI for years to have their codes still, people lose them. Note that this will only work if the codes were not given to SE to reset the password, so if it was hacked/keylogged/whatever, you maybe able to get it back, if it was the codes used to reset the PW, my advise is to get it banned provide all the info you have and say you bought it.

  5. #5
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    535
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    If you got hacked and lost your character would you really want to start over again? And if you liked the game not play it anymore or talk to people you've made friends with?
    If you got hacked then you can get it back. There is no sympathy for account buyers because its against the rules (go look at salvage duping threads). People do it knowing the risks they take and regardless of everyone elses personal views its still wrong and you deserve to whatever happens.

  6. #6
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    26
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Hacked was an example couldof quit/deleted char and came back to the game. And oh noz tos I'm pretty sure everyone has broken something on there at least once.

  7. #7
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    no need for two threads on the same topic.

    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/ffxi-...k-astolfo.html